Will Covid 19 bankrupt Benco?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymouser

anonymouser Guest

No, too much time on our hands to not gossip. But if we really want to make better use of our time, polishing that resume will only take a small portion of our time and we can go back to the banter.

I feel for the people that are suffering right now because of the current situation, except for Matt, frick you Matt, but the sooner we rip this band-aid and stop fooling ourselves and instead turn our long term vision and talents to better things the better.

#Onward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to the accuracy of many of the posts, one has to assume this is true.
    Someone on the inside is using this to pass along info. “Rumor” now, I’m sure we’ll hear more next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah so accurate

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes no rumors here. Usually very true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paging insiders****
    Since this is where one comes to find information.....
    Any big news being dropped on the call today? Rumors turn to facts on this thread

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posts keep getting deleted. That says something.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically we are closed until June 1 for now. Notice I said for now, this is key. More layoffs are coming, so if you were getting comfy and secure being on furlough or even active, thinking Benco would take care of you, time to get concerned. I am on the inside at home office and lots of talk about the financial future of the company over here and worry over the big 2. I can’t share too much because I don’t want Chuck and Katy to figure out who I am and retaliate. They read this forum religiously and we all know chuck has a bad bad temper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck a bad temper? Really? You don’t say. The other owners won’t bail us out?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck Norris is suing MySpace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chuck is all about #metoo. Meaning I don’t care about you hard working warehouse workers, service techs, territory reps, or anyone else. Me too want a new boat. Me too need more money. Me too not Benco.