Will Gajanan Bhat cook data for ROLANTIS & POZIOTINIB to fool FDA yet again like 2016 ODAC?

Discussion in 'Spectrum Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2017 at 7:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems this thug is up all sleeves to ruin patients data. All he cares is money and nothing else. He doesn't care about patients or even his career. He just got rid of his most talented Biostatistician coz he denied to scoop data out of nothing.

Dr. Raj needs to to fire his ass instead of supporting him. I had some respect for Dr. Raj but now slowly I am losing all of that. He should have enquired about Gajanan's background and his idiotic behavior earlier.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a given and piss poor cook will do it again and again till the law catches up with him.

You see liars often get mixed up and tripped up by their tail and nose which grows longer by day. He is definitely on FDA radar and so is SPPI with its strings of CRL badges. Raj cannot fire Gaj cos Gaj has enough evidences to blackmail Raj. In other words Gaj is an useful idiot and future scapegoat. Besides Gaj's career in pharma industry is over anyway so more reasons for him to suck off of Raj.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Gajanan considers Dr. Raj an arrogant fool whom u just have to just say yes and he can get anything. As per him he follows Anil just so Anil whispers good about him to Raj as Dr. Raj wants it from Gajanan.

Really, I see it everyday at office but don't understand one thing that if Dr. RAJ really wants to play this game then why to send $230k on Gajanan's Salary and 80k+ bennefits on him?

East coast and west coast has tons of bright asian/Indian origin Biostats who will do exactly what Raj wants and will come 50% of Gajanan's cost. I think Dr. Raj seriously should look into this. I really don't understand what Gajanans says on weekly project status meetings. Everytime, Brent has to save his ass by re-expmaining it. Is Gajanan retarded?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gajanan always said that Raj is too novice on can't clinical domains and just wants a Yes. He does not understand DM, Biostats specially and neither his tout Anil and Pramod or Guru. So it's really easy to mingle with all of them and talk big. When time comes cook some data and push it back to these folks.

Gajanan is too smart to outx Raj. While Raj considers him a useful idiot; he back considers him as a nasty old idiot with a little knowledge and big ego. So he know he will just satisfy Raj's ego and live on. 'Fool the fool while he thinks you are a fool' ha ha ha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with Gajanan. It's easy to fool Raj. He recently showed me in front of me where he dodged Raj away from a topic on a study like as if Raj was stupid and CEO Raj did look like stupid. It was funny to see how a joker like Gajanan was able to fool Raj. Zaine & Al de J see it all the time. Funny jokers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You act like fooling those three stooges is some extraordinary job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really but Gajanan don't stop bragging how foolish Raj is and that only money is not the only parameter of having brains.
    Last week only he said that why he is so important and JOE T on his side defending him ..why Raj cannot firehim go. He had discussed this several times among his Chinese girls , how IDIOT Raj is. You can't blame Gajanan if somebody is idiot enough to keep him first place. You fail in ODAC big time and now no one trusts you but you are still in the company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Gajanan also bragged he has already made and given data to Raj and Raj will announce on ROLANTIS Soo. In December, all because of him.