Will Kare Schultz revive Teva?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Sep 11, 2017 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Close to 7,000 out the door already. He doesn't have to do anymore "cost-cutting"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cost-cutting is all he knows how to do. So go figure out what's next.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck here. Thank God we got rid of this self-centered lunatic! The first thing he did was to cut 18% of our entire company! He will cut you to pieces to get the stock price up! He is only out for his own benefit! The cuts you guys will soon experience is only beginning!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey dummy.................

Teva Spikes in Pre-Market Amid Reports of Significant U.S. Job Cuts
    TheStreet.comNovember 24, 2017
    Teva Pharmaceuticals, the world's biggest generic drugmaker, could be preparing major cuts to its 6,800-strong U.S. workforce amid slumping profits and falling prices.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much will they cut CNS with the migraine drug coming?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Teva R&D chief out as new CEO picks up the ax and aims at deep cuts to rescue a faltering biopharma — report"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they sell everything branded and go to generics exclusively?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO...stop drinking koolaid.

Teva will spin off it’s entire branded franchise due to it’s lack of anything remotely exclusive or superior to other products on the market. Copaxone has been used for life support purposes to keep cash flow coming in. That is over in 2018 when we lose every contract to Mylan. TD is a total joke. Migraine Drug is a me too and based upon our excellent previous attempt in the market we will be laughed at. Bottom line we have nothing left and the other divisions are in the same boat. Anyone not aggressively looking now will be in major trouble when the brands are spun off and no severance packages are required.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not paying a severance will be a bad idea for this company. They do not need more legal problems. They have been shady for years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qui Tam

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The migraine drug is a me-too?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please don't say you work here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. By the time ours hits the market it will be a me to drug. We have zero future whether you like it or not. I’ve started looking as of last month. Not going to wait around to see if I get a pittance when we are all laid off. Hopefully I will have a new job by January when this goes down.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, I do not work here

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No mention of Larry in Kare's email. Interesting?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kare Schultz is a typical protegé of Lars Almblom Jorgensen at NovoNordisk. He had a reputation as a sharpe number cruncher and finance junkey without any vision or ethical standards that would render him an inspiring leader for any biopharma business. However, he surely is ruthless enough when it comes to chopping off heads. Sorry about the people who have to stand this person.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was paid 20 million just to sign up. I hope he does the right thing by the people he is going to cut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not very good at math here but..20 million bucks / $100,000 per rep salary + bonus = 200 rep jobs

So this guy is more valuable to the organization than 200 reps????