will not be silenced

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place has gone to the dogs. We are not able to even voice our feelings on this board without the threads being pulled. Fact of the matter is the CC team does not do shit. Anyone else that agrees with me keep it going! Do not them silence our demands for change. We are the ones in the field that know what is needed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be silenced when you are terminated. Going after people personally is chickenshit. Express your thoughts and frustrations. Fine! Leave the personal stuff out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, no way you work here. I don't even know what the CC team does and I don't need to know. Our customers are not the same. If I need one for something big clinically, the manager or the CC person near me helps out and do a damn good job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager or CC person near you helps you out? Wow, I don't even know who my CC person is. Never talked to her or even saw her name sent out in an email. Wouldn't the common sense thing to do when the CC's took over HH, be to have them talk to the reps that use to work HH? How are they working HH without getting any feedback from the reps? Great teamwork when you don't even know who is on your team....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going on a road trip. anyone want to join me for crab cakes July 4th? Better bring some sun screen in case my epiDERMA gets sunburned.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my goodness, I would love too. I am allergic to crab cakes. You got one of them thingy majig shocker things in case I fall over?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this supposed to be some type of cryptic message? Why is epidermis spelled wrong and DERMA capitalized?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO Brilliant. I love the CC team.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because our cc team is edumacated like that. You use them. No way I am.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now no one is using this worthless team

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO ARE YOU? You can't be an SE with Systagenix OR maybe they just don't like you.

I had one help me this past week with not one but two presentations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You had 1 help with 2 presentations? Wow... I still don't even know who my CC is. Never even received an email with this info.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boo hoo.