WILL OFFICES EVEN LET US BACK IN IN MID MAY?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 8, 2020 at 5:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly they also regurgitate Fox News and Alex Jones. Our sales force is filled with morons. Glorified caterers and literature droppers. Guess that’s how we get away with underpaying them against the industry average.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

replying to his own posts again, with very low-quality overacting

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold on now, Kevin was a better CEO. There's no need to lie just because you're mad

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your job is going to Tampa and you're not invited, ass-kisser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yay! I’ll take my severance and my millions and ride off into the sunset! What was once a great California company has now become a bastion for redneck simpletons who favor rhetoric over facts, opinions over science, and ideology over truth. George and Gordon our apologies for what this once great company has become. It was a great run...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s that Onyx acquisition working out from an ROI perspective? We make up that $11.5 Billion yet? Yeah didn’t think so. Let’s use that as the litmus for great secession making...oh wait what about Micromet...Blin bring in that revenue yet? Yeah just two great BB decision that are colossal failures...I’m sure Tampa will be a wild success. Stop drinking the blue Kool-Aid. Suffice to say when BA and RP bounce they knew this was a wayward vessel.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet at the end of the day all the rightwing rednecks at Amgen collect their paychecks from a California company. If you are so righteous to your cause why not go work for all those Southern bio/Pharm companies? Oh that’s right there are none. California birthed biotech and if not for the innovation in this state you hillbilly rednecks would still be stuck at the NE Corridor’s Big Pharma’s like Pfizer, J&J and Merck making a fraction of the money we pay you. You should pray every night and thank California for its collective innovation that allows you to put food on your table. Last I checked Texas and the SE barely contribute anything from a commercial employment standpoint in bio/pharm. Sure RTP is a research and production hub, however none of you will ever be needed there. So instead of despising our liberal ways in CA thank us and be grateful for creating the industry that employs you...clearly your ancestors did not help you much in that capacity...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it must be all those all those California rednecks, and don't forget the Cambridge rednecks. Are you sure you're getting severance?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Careful now, mind your blood pressure

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's laughable. Kevin was the worst of all CEO's that Amgen has had and started the company on its downward path.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because he was taking down reps in the corporate jet doesn’t make him a bad CEO.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you are speaking from your own mile high experience.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah I'm a slightly chubby age appropriate women...not Kev's type.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's like saying Bill Clinton was the "worst President" we've ever had. You know in your heart that Kevin was better than Bobby

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, damn those California rednecks ! You tell 'em sparky!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the poster was taking about the redneck sales reps from the south who are posting their right wing, born again garbage on the board. If you didn’t deduce that from the post you proved that we do have a special kind of stupid in the field...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh come now, low-IQ Leftwinger, we know that "the poster" was really you. You're clearly dumber than any southerner I've ever met.

Also, I'm not "in the field" as you falsely claimed, further proving your low IQ

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just mad because your job is moving to Tampa without you.
    Your California-Proud management has decided that a southern employee would be better than you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we didn't even buy onyx for $11.5 billion so clearly this guy is just all about making shit up. You must really be "in the know".

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, it's May Day -- no wonder the communists are coming out from under their rocks. Looks like they need to be stepped on like little bugs