Will Publicis be merged with Novartis at upcoming National Meeting?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2017 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts of percentage of Publisis reps becoming Novartis employees. Maybe Feb 1st with new call plan?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surely you jest!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the numbers. Sales force is bloated as it is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know when you people will understand, we will NEVER be rolled into Novartis. NEVER, EVER, EVER. Be happy to be on the contract or look elsewhere, that ain’t happening.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. For 18 months the RMs have been telling the "sheep" behave and they will roll you in. Never going to happen. Why would they, PDI is 30-40% less expensive and do the same work and NVS gets to treat PDI badly to boot and PDI let's them. PDI Reps are the Donkeys. So glad I left months ago, it's refreshing to come here and see the same complaints over and over sure does reinforce a good decision.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, a rollover isn't going to happen. And after seeing the new target lists, I'm hoping we still have a job Feb 1. With HAS, CV1 and CV2 calling on "accounts", there aren't many viable targets left.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got word that Publicis Reps no longer have to be responsible for setting up med Ed programs in some areas of country or possibly nationally..
    Some areas of country not filling vacancies. I think writing on the wall for some areas of country come Feb1st. What doesn’t make sense, we all are headed to Nat Meeting so hard to fiqure out the disconnect.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The target lists are not out yet - fake news.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it’s not Feb 1st, it’s coming soon. Prepare yourself now and start looking elsewhere.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Publisis business managers have been very careful as to changes with Entresto contract.
    The answers I hear from my business manager are more as if something will happen in near
    Future, Tick Tock!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

! Stakes are high for Novartis at this NSM!
    As there becomes a tighter accountability, even some of Novartis reps may be dismissed!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never seen a Novartis rep or manager be accountable for anything.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Cedric the Entertainer be performing at the National Meeting?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the donkey? You left PDI? Maybe you have not been informed but PDI is Publicis. There is no emoji for stupid and uninformed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still zero