Will someone fire Perry already

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough is enough.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perry is a joke.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone fire your sorry arse already! The problem with Shire is a sales force that behaves like a spoiled 2 yr old and most importantly can't sell!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Triggered marketer!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy, shouldn't you be busy stuffing boxes or mailers? You just can't ignore this site. It's your crack.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL- totally.

Sales, lazy, err, grr..._REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! it's not fair!!! I HATE SALES!!!! Go back to your cube and shut up

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat crap and die REEEEEEETARD !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making fun of disabilities is always a class move. Typical from someone in the home office.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally, the truth is spoken. The sales force will be dealt with as was the recent case with OBU and Takeda (460 sales rep fired).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales force will be dealt with lol. The sales force will be leaving for better jobs Bc this place is in the gutter

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PC retarded Snowflake melting ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the 1000th time, fuck off marketing. Jesus you're pathetic

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Perry yelled at all of us at the nsm he was telling us how managed care isn't an excuse and that he carried the bag. Back in the dinosaur days when you were a rep and actually worked instead of now getting your hand held from company to company...ya managed care wasn't a big deal. However NOW IT IS, if you're not covered you don't get Rx. Get a clue

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THEY have no idea how to actually fix this managed care bullshit that's why they can't acknowledge it's a HUGE problem.
    We need better leadership and managed care people.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I concur, I've HAD been waiting since launch for coverage on my top plans. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT PERRY DOCTORS AREN'T GOING TO RX UNLESS IT'S COVERED BECAUSE PATIENTS WON'T GET IT FILLED!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Managed Care coverage is above industry norm! In fact, we rank in the top decile for coverage of our products. Don't blame Managed Care for poor pull through by the sales force! We are doing a great job!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xiidra only covered 40% commercial here....I bet to differ.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourselves that at corporate. The more you keep saying the lie, the more you will believe it's true. It must be great to be able to pass the buck to sales for your inability to do your job. Unfortunately, sales doesn't have that opportunity. We are the ones who get no bonus' and fired for f-ups that come from you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong - - - managed care coverage is 90% nationwide!