Will the last person to leave...

Discussion in 'Cangene BioPharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...please turn out the lights! Houston, St Louis, Miami, Phoenix, Cincinnati, Baltimore, NY. I am happy for friends to have escaped but cant help feeling like im standing on the deck of the titantic watching another lifeboat leave.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the Cincinnati rep leave or were they fired? I am interested in the position, but not sure due to the negative comments.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Cincinnati rep left for a job that pays as did everyone else. Be sure to do your homework very carefully on this one. 50% turnover in 2 years screams issues.

4. Anonoymous

Anonoymous Guest

Is the pay bad for the position? And why is there so much turnover

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has it settled down? Getting any better?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting worse. More bite the dust. Pay is 80-85k and rarely does one make any bonus. No matter how they spin it

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would they go up to 90K? Car allowance? How much I
    s benies?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You still are not likely to make any bonus at all. Car allowance even with a cell phone allowance you actually lose money. It actually costs you to work here. There is a reason there is over a 50% turnover in the sales team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are the best in the industry. However, they are managed by someone who clearly does not know how to manage or motivate. He clearly loves to talk though. The CEO loves an A$$ kisser so this guy is not going anywhere. I can't believe the managers have not left yet. They could do much better with benefits and Pay. I

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are looking at it the wrong way. This is an amazing ground floor opportunity. You will have the chance to interact with senior level management and learn how a top tier bio pharmaceutical sales organization works. Competitive companies are all over our reps because of this exposure and experience.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your feeble attempt to spin the ridiculously low moral of the sales team and the fact that everyone is leaving for more money, an attainable bonus plan that actually motivates and more opportunities is quite pathetic. Just goes to show how far out if touch you are with running a productive sales team.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOP TIER??? Really? Market cap at 100 million and cash on hand less then 43 million. Sales decrease on both products. I would hate to see what a bottom tier looks like.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a first interview; seriously how many reps work for this company? Is there a potential here. I have been with my firm 9 years; i'm hesitant to jump ship if this is a voltile company or has a lot of growing pains. Whats the truth? Are you happy here? Still employed? etc?

Are doctors receptive?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the posts. Ask the Doctors about the products.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm if you leave a decent job for this company you are in trouble. Again do your homework. 50% turnover speaks volumes. The CEO is working toward selling this company on the next year

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sad when the human resource department can't keep anyone employed either.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - the managers are far from the best - one good, one ok and one an idiot. All "yes" men just like JK, who's all talk no action. He's living so far out of reality and has no understanding of what it takes to manage. The company actually has potential if someone can give these guys a clue.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Took me a long time to get out of there, but was the worse place I ever worked. A shame, since we started with such a great team and such enthusiasm. All destroyed by one person.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which person?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to all for the posts...Is the West well managed ? I hear that they are keeping quotas the same as last year on WinRho and have an exciting new upcoming product launch. I have found them to be honest and forthcoming stating that they have lost some really good people common with bad forcasting. Does the majority of departures occur because the rep leaves for more money or poor performance and termination.