Will we hear this week?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Dec 10, 2017 at 8:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we hearing our fate this week? Christmas is fast approaching.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't look like it...but we did get a Happy Holiday's Greeting from the new CEO! He's probably out on vacay for the next 3 weeks lol!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The week just started, there is still plenty of time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd heard Thursday was the next announcement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Teva leadership! CEO sends out Happy Holiday email while sales forces is on pins and needles waiting some announcement. I spoke to several people and most are sitting at home waiting on this announcement. No email from leadership or conference call tells me no one knows what's going on in this company!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales leadership has been nonexistent since the announcement by Schultz. No communication at all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deeps cuts coming.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know that. It's been in every financial journal in the last 5 days. Why don't you share something new?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from a competitor - my thoughts are with you guys...Sorry about what's going on over there truly...been through it once before, it sucks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard from in-house folks in Frazer that they think it’s supposed to be today (the 13th).

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today is the 12th but having the word come today would be great.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is something new:

Wells Fargo’s David Maris wrote to clients at the time expressing disappointment that “the new CEO is approaching Teva with an ax in each hand, not hedge clippers or pruning shears.”

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So another year of sitting around in December waiting for status on our professional futures! If you scan CP posts there are plenty of companies pulling the trigger on layoffs and restructuring pre-holiday. So which is worse...hearing the news or waiting around wondering? IMO waiting is worse! Leadership has been basically silent for the last 3 weeks and yet they have us updating our call plans and asking us to schedule programs for Q12018 which sends mixed messages. I don't want to confirm dates with my speakers and then get laid-off and leave it for someone else to follow-up and/or benefit from my planning initiative!

Am I missing something...there has been zero data updates for 3 weeks now, correct?

I realize upper management may not know what is going on but to have mid-management acting like "we're fine..we are in launch mode" and "we are exactly where we want to be as far as head count" and "start your strategic planning for next year" while at the same time having radio silence from above is frustrating. And again...zero launch data updates for 3 weeks now!? Obviously no one knows what is going on or when we are going to find out! And to top it off Schultz sends out a Happy Holidays email on Monday...am I wrong but didn't it have the tone of "I'm out for the holidays everyone...see you next year" to it!??! If that is the case...should someone make it clear that we won't be finding out until sometime in January? They have to know almost every rep is "most likely and understandably" sitting at home waiting for some information either way. Is anyone working??? I'm really hating this lack of information and direction!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The previous articles posted indicates the company is leaning towards generics, no new specialty being developed, and with Yitzhak resigning from the board today...I think shits getting ready to hit the fan sooner rather than later!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not planning anything until I get word. They stay silent but expect us to act like it is business is usual. THEY aren't acting like business is usual. Leaders lead by their actions. These are no leaders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not defending anyone’s actions but Chanukah started today. Hense, our new CEO of an Israeli company sent Happy Holidays yesterday. I highly doubt the guy is sitting back while our stock is at a 17 year low and taking time off. These are very tough decisions I’m sure nobody is taking lightly and it sucks for everyone.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5975454"]So another year of sitting around in December waiting for status on our professional futures! If you scan CP posts there are plenty of companies pulling the trigger on layoffs and restructuring pre-holiday. So which is worse...hearing the news or waiting around wondering? IMO waiting is worse! Leadership has been basically silent for the last 3 weeks and yet they have us updating our call plans and asking us to schedule programs for Q12018 which sends mixed messages. I don't want to confirm dates with my speakers and then get laid-off and leave it for someone else to follow-up and /or benefit from my planning initiative!

Am I missing something...there has been zero data updates for 3 weeks now, correct?

I realize upper management may not know what is going on but to have mid-management acting like "we're fine..we are in launch mode" and "we are exactly where we want to be as far as head count" and "start your strategic planning for next year" while at the same time having radio silence from above is frustrating. And again...zero launch data updates for 3 weeks now!? Obviously no one knows what is going on or when we are going to find out! And to top it off Schultz sends out a Happy Holidays email on Monday...am I wrong but didn't it have the tone of "I'm out for the holidays everyone...see you next year" to it!??! If that is the case...should someone make it clear that we won't be finding out until sometime in January? They have to know almost every rep is "most likely and understandably" sitting at home waiting for some information either way. Is anyone working??? I'm really hating this lack of information and direction![/QUOTE]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News article from Reuters says they will unveil the restructuring plan tomorrow. Wonder when they will tell us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ummmm, I’m going with I don’t know, TOMORROW maybe!? Wow.