Windex Index

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2017 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooops! Our bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So technically, admitting indexing was inaccurate or flawed really makes any kind of numbers driven performance review for 2017 bogus. This should be interesting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a sham and they are playing with the numbers never seen this or heard this from any other company instead of an upside down pyramid we have a backward a@@ IC plan

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything about our MID-YEAR REVIEWS? I guess there were none this year since the year ends in October for review purposes. Hmmmmm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager did mid year reviews in July

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you NBU? Did other NBU's receive mid-years?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we had mid years as well. Real quick not very formal. In July.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No mid years in OBU.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prediction: little to 0 base pay increase in 2018

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we make it to 2018...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone think it's weird that with about a week and half to go in the quarter they just decide to nix RX indexing and screw hundreds of reps? How many lost $1,000's today? Once again the Medicaid territories benefit and the commercial get screwed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High Medicaid territories got fucked today too, thanks shire and thank you executive team for reminding me why I hate you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you guys talking about? This hasn't been rolled out to our team yet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget that the reason for the re-alignement and the "layoffs" of 25-30 reps back in Feb was due to indexing and weeding out the Medicaid territories for a more profitable cause....

So, ummmm if this is yet another admitted failure; can we apologize to those reps?

Who is being held accountable at corporate for this circus ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can everyone please go on Glassdoor and trash these *ssholes? Other than quitting, it's the only way to make them pay.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Follow everybody's lead and give FO 5 stars. Shire deserved our support.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is amazing. Ped reps rule!!!!!!! Suck it Adult reps, you're not so special now!!!!
    Christmas is going to be awesome this year!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good look seeing a bonus at Christmas! You'll more likely see your next bonus on St Patrick's Day- if you are LUCKY!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly what I was thinking! We need to stop over paying consultants who obviously don't have a clue about our business.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will make it to 2018 but not far into the New Year and the cord will be cut.