WiNN Investigation

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current investigation into:
    • Disproportionate number of males displaced by female managers
    • Disproportionate number of female promotions and hires over equally qualified male counterparts
    • You don't even want to know the rest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#metoo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINN is just another anti white male hate group. Just another check the box group to satisfy EEOC requirements.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You also have a certain senior leader responsible for much of this downsizing who is a big pot head. Just check her attendance record every April 20th.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt there was a visceral feeling towards males by female leadership at the SVP, VP and Sr. Director level.

One SVP led secret female-only 'Lean In' meetings with female VPs who you'd expect to be in the inner circle (predominantly diabetes marketing but with one or two from Medical and one from Biopharm).

There was clearly a club for the 'V' team, and I don't mean Victoza.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you use the phrase "V" team shows why WINN is even needed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINN was self-created within NNI, and when it became so clear what its mission was, coupled with the underground female-only meetings, it creates separation in the organization.

Thus, it became clear there was a club, and its members were 'V's.

Nothing more, nothing less. It's just a fact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these “clubs” create division within the organization. We should all support one another regardless of race or gender.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once these meetings were no longer "secret" isn't that when they become a liability to NNI?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im a male and I am all for the V team! Go V team

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the investigators need to do is interview those men who left diabetes marketing within the past 5-10 years (basically those who were sacked because CLEE wanted them out). I can list about half a dozen men who were sandbagged by that horse-faced Amazon, but not a single woman. JJ, AD, SM, TH, GM are men who come to mind, with just about 30 seconds worth of thought, but I can't think of a single woman. That's because CLEE never fired women. I know two of the men mentioned above and I'm sure they would love to describe the abuse they suffered. I know of another who is going to seek whistle-blower status on the white-coat marketing DE issue, because he has a pretty impressive email archive on the topic, as well as emails detailing direction to engage in off-label marketing for one of Novo's brands. Just like the Weinstein scandal, once the damn breaks, the victims come out of the woodwork.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CLEE can't discriminate against men, because she is one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That explains her brain fog

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the investigators need to do is interview those men who left diabetes marketing within the past 5-10 years (basically those who were sacked because CLEE wanted them out).

I can list about half a dozen men who were sandbagged by that horse-faced Amazon, but not a single woman. JJ, AD, SM, TH, GM are men who come to mind, with just about 30 seconds worth of thought, but I can't think of a single woman. That's because CLEE never fired women.

I know two of the men mentioned above and I'm sure they would love to describe the abuse they suffered.

I know of another who is going to seek whistle-blower status on the white-coat marketing DE issue, because he has a pretty impressive email archive on the topic, as well as emails detailing direction to engage in off-label marketing for one of Novo's brands. Just like the Weinstein scandal, once the damn breaks, the victims come out of the woodwork.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew Novo was circling the drain the day we got "Help us celebrate national transgender day!" postcards in the mail.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redneck hillbilly, use the cards to pick that one buck tooth.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the F*** have we EVER done that? How many minority women were part of, lets say, ANAJ and BOPA's Jersey Goombah Club? How many minority men worked and got promoted under CISK? What was CLEE's track record with hiring and promoting white men or minorities in marketing?

Its ironic that when sub-optimal, low-hanging straight white men start getting exposed, fired, and replaced by white women, then and ONLY then does the "why cant we hire the best" argument pop up. Otherwise, NNI is nthe good old straight white boys network, with a we-need-more-white-women-in-leadership program thrown in every 4 years or so.

In short, here at NNI I can see why "others" feel they need a group just to survive. Because they sure as shit dont belong to the informal but very real groups that exist here.

PS: Imagine if a high-ranking Latina (*snicker* at NNI???) was on stage and told the audience that her man liked her biz suit cuz it made her ass look good. How long would she last before getting dumped onto Route 1 north during rush hour and made to run across both sides of the freeway?? Yet, one of our "leaders" says it, and knows tht his boys got his back. Where do we FIND these tools? Answer: the NNI good ole white guy network

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt that EDCI was saved by someone on that comment and you're right about your Route 1 example.

That said, the topic here is WINN and this alleged investigation.

The NNI leaders behind WINN - basically female VPs, most in marketing, definitely had a 'bone to pick' with males. I have first hand knowledge of that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put on your pussy hat and crawl back into your safe space.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please let me know where to call