WiNN Investigation

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. Had my inquiry 11/08/2017 2 weeks ago. Legit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how can others 'contribute' their point of view / experience ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#METOO

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Odd…I never heard any women here sing anything other than glowing praises about WINN's intent. This post gives me pause. unless….nah, it couldn't be. Ah, lemme throw it out there: maybe you're a standard issue NNI white guy posing as a woman on an anonymous board? From now on, you have tee off from ladies tees, cu thats really freakin' sad.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bottom line is that a anti-male sub culture was formalized with WiNN and expanded by Clee and her VP gal-pals.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the white males here complaining need to grow some and take personal responsibility for their lack of career growth. When white conservative males talk about others, particularly women and minorities they always bring up how they are where they are in society due to something they did, not society's biases and injustice. Now that there are a handful groups to help women advance their careers, the world is against them, completely ignoring the fact that white males still get the most promotions and high level positions at NNI and other places, regardless of whether or not they are the best person for the job or not. You point out the handful women in positions of power and ignore the glut of white males, many who have steered NNI into the gutter. Take a look in the mirror, be honest with yourself and realize that the reason you are still a DCS l after 15 years is because you've been spending your time b@#ching and moaning, rather than working hard to get ahead.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're acting just as biased as you are asking others not to do. As long as you make the conversation about sex, race, ethnicity, etc., then you're part of the problem.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT is not bias to discuss an unfair advantage that some have. That is an honest discussion that has a place in our society. Obviously you have no understanding of the issues at hand.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The left has made it acceptable to discriminate against heterosexual white males. Don't you dare say anything about women, blacks, Asians, LGBTQ's, etc though.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Describe the conditions of your discrimination. The numbers don't lie. You are more likely to earn more, to hold positions of power, and to hold political office. You can go about your daily life unmolested in any way. Have you been stopped and frisked lately or lynched because you are white? I am uncertain as to how "the left" has caused you one bit of discomfort. Again, the world is largely run by Males, certainly white males, and you have the vast share of money in 401ks. Women have just made history for a small percentage holding 1 million in 401ks for the first time ever. Please describe your troubles to me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever heard of the term "black Irish"? That's what I thought. Look it up and educate yourself. Always playing the victim will not advance your place in society.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Describe to us how your attacks against police, hate groups like BLM and others advance your cause? Not buying it my friend.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, you are just another one of those hate-against-males ...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless someone else says that groups like WINN give YOU the unfair advantage. You only like to be on the side of being disadvantaged, and can’t accept it when someone else uses the same argument against you. You’re making issues about sex, race, ethnicity, etc, even where they might not exist and in a way that benefits you over others - therein lies the real issue. Anyone using sex, race, ethnicity, etc to gain any advantage simply perpetuates the probelm by changing who the recipient of the advantage is.

And, I love how you try to completely dismiss it when someone has an opinion different than yours by saying “you have no understanding of the issues at hand.” That’s a very convenient way of hiding from the discussion - I brought up the same point you did: that some act biased and have an unfair advantage. You just didn’t like the fact that I pointed out you were exhibiting the same behavior you pretend to hate in others. It’s a 2 way street, even if you don’t like it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please see Dr. Shah and Malik thread. The ridicule never stops

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#metoo

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my former male team members who was let go was approached for statement, and he said he held nothing back

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WiNNing!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Legit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks to the whistleblower. My voice was finally heard.