WiNN Investigation

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fact that this thread has 80 responses is indicative of the divisiveness that WiNN, driven by CLEE and her VPs gal-pals, has created.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assuming each post was made a unique individual (which it wasn't), 80 people out of 5000+ complaining isn't indicative of anything. And CLEE has been gone for quite a while now. I think we can quit blaming the current state of anything on her. Go grind your ax somewhere else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So CLEE was or wasn't anti ..................................

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ^

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting...you seem to expect special treatment because you have a vagina. Isn't that the same thing you are accusing other of, just with a different body part?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The WiNN investigation is by far for things that occurred since its inception, NOT over the past months since she left the company. More than 90% of WiNNs life has been under her influence.

#checkthefactsfirstbitch

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disproportionate number of female promotion .... BINGO!!! When you actually hit all of your sales goals and don't get promoted but other in your district get promoted while not at goal ... makes you wonder #metoo (is that still a thing?)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a man. And I don't see any evidence of special treatment of women. Unless you define "special" as giving them what white men have been getting at this company all along.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WINN is the sand that careers have been built upon. Just look around at those who benefitted from their gender-exclusive club membership. You can say “Men were never excluded” but it rings as hollow as Augusta National saying the same for women membership. The fact of the matter is that WINN in itself is not an issue but the manner to which advancement and promotions were meted out through its exclusivity solely by the hand of CLEE at the expense of others (male & female) is. Additionally, the “girls club” spa day meetings, etc all came at company expense which is fraudulent & theft. What is also an interesting side note is the recently publicized failure of the Biogen Alzheimer’s trials that CLEE is being entrusted to commercialize. Oh my, are they in a world of hurt if they are expecting her to take that successfully to approval and launch!!! She may be able to pick a location for the launch meeting (assuming you give her two choices- Vegas in January or Vegas in February...and people wonder why Pharma/Biotech is trouble

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legitimate. Just had my phone call

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do I get involved with this investigation? I am no longer with the organization as a direct result of WINN and would love to get a few items off of my chest...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1-800-MISOGYNIST

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Daddy Problems?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous statement. The idea that the actual reason you are no longer here is a direct result of WINN is ludicrous.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely legit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investigation is still on and will audit compensation payment of female managers to direct reports and examine pay differentials for already submitted salary and bonus changes. $hits about to get real.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was just interviewed by independent council, case is bigger than we thought

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Courageous Conversations- Doug investigate CMR from the top down please. Much discrimination against male advancement

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is nothing new, but it’s likely more prevalent in CMR.
    Definitely worthy of looking into it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!