Winning is at hand in Marlboro

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We finally have a name, Chuck Lorre. Is he a Quest employee or just coming out of the closet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My reality is in line with the TENS OF THOUSANDS of Quest employees who win each day, and NOT with the handful of people who post negativity here. We are a winning company, TENS OF THOUSANDS are drawing a paycheck from Quest and improving their own lives and the lives of countless millions of our patients. QUEST STRONG!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that YOU are such a rah rah Q person. Do you work at Quest? How is it you have time to post all this BS on this board during the day? Is this you Harvey?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes about a minute or two to type. For me, anyway. "All this time"???? Don't think so.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but that "10's of thousands" gets fewer and fewer every day. The company is shrinking, not growing. Growing = winning, shrinking = losing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Granted, a minute or two to type, but probably a half hour to generate another lame thought in response. I know I sleep well at night ... [not!] ... knowing that the company has employees such as yourself, that continue to drive this company further into the ground. Not because of your so called "winning" attitude, but because you bring nothing to the table in these forums when posting and most likely too, in your work performance for the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong again, dullard. Its a sum total of a couple of minutes a day. Like it or not, Quest is here to stay, through good times and bad. Your negativity will never change that. My job at Quest is paying for my condo in Marlboro, and thousands have similar stories. What I bring to my job is a positive winning attitude. Sounds like you just get beat up all day and then post here about how lousy Quest is. Something is lousy here all right, but it ain't Quest. You follow?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too have a winning attitude however, i think it's kind of scary that you are obcessed with posting on this board . Do you monitor this all day and night to see if someone post a response to your comments? Freaky!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't seem to be able to grasp that it takes about a minute to post something here. Here is a little project for you, since this is blowing your mind: Count up all the posts that you think are from ME, and count them each as 1 minute. What the heck, count them each as 2 minutes. Then tell me how much time I've spent posting over the last, say, 2 weeks, since this seems to be of great concern to you. Give me a daily average. (There are 7 days in a week). Let me know, ok? I want to stay within your arbitrary time parameter. I really do.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your comprehension skills are low no doubt. The poster above asked why you have an “obsession” with monitoring / posting on this board all the time, not the time in which it takes to do so? Generally speaking, a winning attitude is not derived on mere speak alone … to which you seem to have plenty. No, it needs focus, clarity, and determination. Now, go pick up your pom-poms and get back to work. You follow?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does quest plan on keeping you around for 30 years? You're a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster is unable to make the case that I post/monitor "all the time". If "all the time" means 5 or 6 minutes a day, why then yes I am guilty of being obsessed with posting---and "monitoring", whatever that means. You losers must be a joy to work with. And I pity the people who have to LIVE with you. If you don't like my posts, don't respond to them. Don't obsess over my posts, which, ironically, is clearly what you are doing. Give it a try-----don't respond to me------can you handle that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure the several posters who responded to your jibberish wouldn't waste their time on this. I did notice that you on the otherhand find time during the work day to get on this site to post regardless of the time it takes. Seems to me the others are working and wouldn't give this a second thought. You're a strange one. My advise to everyone, ignore this troll.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow me

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, it's not in the five point plan.