Wisconsin manager

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2019 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so do!!! She was bragging about how she has had them for 10 years and that she got them after her second child. She liked that it really showed off her turd cutter.

I was impressed with her courage to be who she is despite what others think or say. Self-expression is important and a professional work setting should not repress one's gifts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing that BMS endorses her behavior by keeping her as a leader.

How many reps has she gone through now?

Good reps fired because she was scared of their superior talent, income and professionalism.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like some people were hurt by this person. Hopefully, they get some healing and this "manager" learns that other people matter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's a real prize.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds pretty cheesy to me

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks M!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are insincere. Let us be friends now.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run! Run!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BJ finally got Sr DBM after 2 years of trying. RF blocked it twice do you constant turnover in the District. BJ so proud of her accomplishment. Along with getting rid of all those reps making more than than BJ.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS has truly lost it's culture. BJ has destroyed many good people's careers. M does nothing because of what she has on him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face it was a simpler time as you know,, you can’t hold it all against him because Times change

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh. That also works the other way. So you are saying BMS culture has embraced the sexual shenanigans and mistreatment of reps under this manager? I disagree.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well well BJ has to more openings in the CV N Illinois District. Around the horn with turnover and heading for another lab. What is that % in 4 years. Churn them and burn them baby. BNOW

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I liked her, she definitely was a ball buster but candidly most of her”talented people” needed to be purged cause they weren’t. I left for a better opportunity but I saw the cards dealt and most were discards.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another opening posted on LinkedIn. Now BJ categorizing why opening exists. Promotion or internal transfer or employee left do to spouses employment relocation. Etc etc. etc.