Wish List (Who Should Be Canned)

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2018 at 1:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From friend at ZS: This time around RBD’s will have to post and compete. They were to do it last time but NNI ran out of time. Chance DBM’s will also is being discussed. Reduction in # of regions and districts definite.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what they just did in BioPharm. Displaced everyone and made them reapply and compete.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think the educators are bringing in the revenue? Give me a break.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last Year it was Area Level.
    ‘18 will be RBD Level reductions, with a sprinkle of DBMS....then in ‘19 it’s DBMS turn to get slaughtered.
    All the while, reps will be moved around to cause resignations, with another 10% cut.

It will be every year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I do. And, it's not based on my gut. It's based on actual data that shows a greater transition of patients to injectable therapy and a longer duration on therapy. Both bring in revenue.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, our competitors injectables.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that's what happens, you can thank yourself for it. The Educators job isn't to do yours for you. If that's what you've been expecting, no wonder you think they bring no value.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Educators will be gone in 2019. They have already been eliminated in BioPharm.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never really got started in Biopharm. There and gone in less than 18 months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, that’s because everyone else has realized years ago that these two roles are a waste of money and can be eliminated!!!

Gone baby gone

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad I left when I did! Hate to be there now! Anyone hired after the first big hire-like ‘05-?- was “excess weight”, not needed. That company had enough people for the limited product line they had at that time, and would have been enough today. Toooo much overhead! Good luck!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone hired after the first big hire- like ‘05-? With the limited product line, how many people do u need. There were enough hired then to b more than enough today! Who runs your company? Has anyone there had “any” Harvard business training?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This 100%. When you look around and see no value in the vast majority of your coworkers’ roles and cannot even fake passion for your own, it’s time to go. Inflated egos and paychecks all around. Less than 10% are making a real difference for the bottom line, and even less than that for patients. If you have no soul, NNI is the place for you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chainsaw Snow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, anyone at or above the VP-level has received a one-week special NN course at Harvard BS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, after the 1 week course, they say that they "went to Harvard" and put it on their resume?
    That trick is SO OLD.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It happens again and again.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you name even one person that you know who actually did this? I didn't think so.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But wait moron, it has already happened , why don't u do your homework on LinkedIn and find it. You probably need help, look under "education".