With idtf's requiring money down, how are you doing it?

Discussion in 'Lincare' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2016 at 2:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These threads sure go downhill fast. Is this the same Crazy cm? Itching to figure out who she is. And to answer your question, get the dr order. Just need a diagnosis signature and date. Then deliver the oximeter and get the patient to sign the Abn. Who cares if IDS gets paid? All I want is the o2 baby!

2. This thread, like many other on here, really proves just how low caliber some of the people that Lincare hires really are. Such a lack of professionalism. This is the type of childhood banter and name calling I would think would have ended after junior high. Shameful! I am glad I got out of here LONG ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A week is a long time too you!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left 5 years ago, thank you. And the proper word is "to", not "too".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you still have not moved on. Loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok since being fired for posting on CP still isn't enough to drive you away, please define "loser" and "moving on". Please use both in a sentence

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a loser and I have moved on from the company and the state for that matter. Get a life and like I've said a few times already suck my front.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just love reading this thread to see what my 'competition" is doing. It's easy to see why Lincare isn't really any competition at all for my company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you sell dme. I rose above that. You accept mediocritie.

Suck my front

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can see by your repeated grammatical errors and your lack of maturity [suck my front] you haven't risen above 5th grade yet. It's mediocrity.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god there is no linde in the state I'm in now.!i don't have to deal with idiots like you any longer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone can't spell mediocrity right and I'm the idiot? More bottom-of-the-barrel logic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you enjoy driving for 31 cents a mile sucker

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha! I have a company car sucker.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess a fleet can. Fat smelly service rep racking up the 13/hr wage! Hey it's better than 24k and 31 cents a mile the 16

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YAWN

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find this quiet hillareus now. I'm long gone losers out of the continental us, and never have to deal with you suckers again. Sucks to work for the Germans huh losers?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You haven't yet gone far enough away! You are the HILLAREUS loser here!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately there is still internet up her and I still need to put up with your non sense. And I'm sorry my phones sleep check is messed up right now. Geez get a life lincare loser. I get paid well now. You on the other hand driver for 16 cents a mile after 1700 miles haha

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha yeah right. Try $95K plus commission sucker! I'm making more than your Area Manager. Medical Device Sales is where it's at!