Wk

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as he is east coast manager, rms will be groomed to be complete idiot micromanagers who manage by fear. Believe me, I am a top performing rep who just had one of the worst days of my life after performing a stellar day and then getting slammed for every little thing under the sun. I cannot take the stress..it is a shame because I really love my job...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can always judge a company's strength by its leadership. As long as hot nuts Kras is around there are going to be shenanigans.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a new rep, like really new, what made the day so bad? If your a top rep, what could you be slammed on ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a good old boys club. Why else would the company protect one of Walt's boy from sexual harassment? Walt stands for that kind of behavior so who cares if you are a good rep...have good numbers....if the company is tolerant of that kind of behavior? Speaks volumes about Royal Canin culture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Shame human resources lets this behavior go on. I can take the company disorganization (after all loved hearing about the plan for 2020 recently and not right NOW) and the crappy compensation but the behavior by upper management and particularly in human resources is freaking awful.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping KL will shake things up a little...heard he's likely to make some changes in how this poorly run outfit is managed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck your secretary like a champion today!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most appalling thing about WK is that he consistently snipes at reps and never has anything positive to say (about anyone.) In training 2 years ago he was saying the top rep had an easy territory to the training class. Last year he tells managers to call offices to make sure reps are working. He consistently acts like he's the "popular kid" at meetings. No, no and no.

WK has a background selling Pepsi, screwed his secretary (now wife) while he was married to his previous wife and protects other managers who are being accused of sexually harassing representatives....and fires witnesses to the events as well.

Yep, a real fine example of a place to work...LOSERS!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a huge sign of insecurity. If you were not nuts, what would you be secure about?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you picture the sex face. Ha

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just threw up

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just threw up in my mouth. Disgusting.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahah Yuck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KL = same ol same ol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RC USA merely a puppet and the master is RC France. Mars family wants to keep it that way. KL just a highly paid YES man. Barely any imagination or foresight....we're not breaking new ground or anything.

Truth is, if you like it here with the way things are going then you have a career here. If you want more, and think the sun will come out and the clouds will go away - you are fooling yourself. We sell animal kibble, the expectations need to be realistic and its not hard to hit a ceiling here.