Women’s Health

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does everyone think of the goals set for us in Women’s Health? I think not possible and Fred needs to get a new strategy along with the AE in my territory who knows nothing.
    It is a shame they did not hire people with the skills sets needed to be successful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have a great manager but we all agree dog of a drug. . One of our team mates left the rest of us are looking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sky is the limit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m laughing my ass off!

The women’s health trolls thought they were so superior to the rest of us last year. I hope Paul’s team fails the most!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul is THE BEST hands down! Haters are always gonna hate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were promised a lot to come o er to this franchise. When we worked with
    Humira we worked hard but were rewarded well.

This division is a joke ACOG guidelines recommend OC first line. It’s a battle to get this drug through on insurance.

Marketing is clueless let’s start by slamming the people that are blaming the field for there horrible launch.
    Olga for starters with her horrible attitude and she only wants to here what she has to say
    Fred who did a horrible launch of this drug.....
    The only good thing was Kate’s disease awareness.

Let’s educate marketing on what we need to do to sell this product effectively.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F YOU !!!!!! The field team is useless ! ! !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is why marketing people are leaving. Most disfunctional team.

Time will tell. Let’s sit back and watch the show.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dummy that’s “dysfunctional” you dolt...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheryl, you know you shouldn’t be posting from your company iPad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Kate thanks for checking in and reminding us how great the HER campaign is/was

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fast start and NSM meetings should be great! I’d like to see most of the no talented ass-clowns pick up a bag for 6 months with their “challenger sales model” to hit a territory and see how long until they are unable to see providers. Most of these folks were reps in easy territories where a chimp could make All-Star

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m certain marketing will come up with some crazy strategies that don’t make any sense. Then we will not meet goal and it’s the sales force as always that is to blame.

Let’s start by cleaning up house in the marketing department. Fred and Olga just leave.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division is a joke with dog product! AbbVie likes to create goals that can't be achieved. Then, when you don't, they can browbeat you into submission extreme Micromanagers and low pay! we heart
    Abbvie

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so don’t go over to this franchise

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

epic shit show....baby pictures..celebrating 1 year as a division..holy shit guys..wake up..

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is everyone ready to break complacency ? Can’t wait for next year’s 2 year birthday party...maybe they will bring in a magician or offer pony rides...maybe face painting

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe female entertainment dancers????

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its so much fun everyday using the challenger sales model to break complacency with all of my P1 targets. -said no one ever-

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading all of the amazing success stories via email would make Charles Charles so proud...GOOD selling teeeam!