Women’s Health

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Dec 20, 2018 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is very smart.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garbage does well where there is Medicaid coverage and areas where rich bitches live and will pay so they can bang. Everywhere else terrible prove me wrong.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, for a douche nozzle.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things just keep getting better ever with every national call. The whole launch team is gone beside MTC. Lots of confidence

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all did such a great job...their work was done and it was time for them to move on..... MTC...keep helping people to “retire” who actually speak up. Shame JD can’t focus on his standup career.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Orlissa isnt generating market targets, I heard rumor Abbvie WH Reps will get loloestrin added to their bag. They are quite capable of clinical sell and can detail extended regimen vs. generic easily. We know all about fsh suppression and the hpo axis. Taytulla and Liletta are garbage and have no place at Abbvie.

Good Luck Allergan Reps. Time to say bye bye though!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As former Allergan rep as of last week you guys will be in for a surprise on Jan 1 if they truly give the Abbvie reps Lolo!

You guys will be the LoL reps soon!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jan 1st? That’s in 5 days. Hah Hah the damn deal isn’t even closed yet. If you’re going to troll, please be informed. Epic FAIL. To the real employees I Heard deal closes is in Feb.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Structural changes will be announced after April 15th per a good source.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie Women's Health reps are pathetic. No one knows the market.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet you heard a rumor, who’s trolling now?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard Duffy is working on some new standup material for the NSM...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least they don’t post on a Saturday night. Pathetic!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend, will Creon Reps get the loloestrin???

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or on Sunday afternoon like you...pathetic

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“The rest of Allergan, including its eye care and treatments for central nervous system, women's health, and gastrointestinal diseases, will be integrated into AbbVie. In the deal, AbbVie gets antispychotic Vraylar, irritable bowel syndrome treatments Linzess and Viberzi, and oral contraceptive Lo Loestrin, among other drugs, as well as a pipeline of potential new therapies.”

so...does this mean that AbbVie WH reps will have Lo Loestrin and Orilissa? What about Taytulla and Liletta?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meth. I’m on it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No DM at Abbvie is worth 185K...especially Paul in Women's Health.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody has to travel on Super Bowl Sunday. Meeting starts at 4pm Monday for that very reason.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell that to the California reps moron!