Women at SJM/ABT

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2019 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mikey just wants to see if the carpets match the drapes. Perv gets sauced at meetings and won’t shut up about her.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is your mom but here you are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry not happening, at least on the first date

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It always happens to me on the first date, then they don’t call back :(

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilary is newly married. She doesn't deserve any of this- but Meadors told her when he brought her on board what she was in for. Meadors loves to attack women like her- young, innocent, and totally unprotected from anyone up above. His attacks will start when no one is looking. And when I say "attack"- I mean attack in any way possible- reputation, career, emotionally, socially, etc. The guy is a SICK F*CK.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why all the hate on Meadors. Instead of making false accusations and being a pissy jealous brat learn to climb the corporate latter and better yourself and stop trying to bring others down.

Young innocent ? Really?

Once a bimbo always a bimbo

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A majority of the women here will do wonders to move up the corporate ladder, so many unfaithful women in this company that it’s pathetic... but free oral is great when you “promise” them they will move up but they have to be patient. They even tell on each other and pretend to be best friends on the weekend, watch who you are friends with, I’m only here to pay my bills not yours.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, Your mother, your ho mo son are all the Queen and Kings of Blo Jobs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know how you managed to get free oral but I’m jealous

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be management or VP and it comes naturally

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life Meadors! Hilary is not a bimbo. You are a pervert.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike plays in CafePharma all day long. Posts and then comments on his own posts. Dumb f*ck has nothing else to do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all tell on each other for giving head, it’s true!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike - your reps you promoted rat you out. Yup. It’s true!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be Hillary’s side chick why else would you be trying to take up for the bimbo. Keep making your false accusations, we will see who has the last laugh!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my first post. I don’t care at all if you spread lies on an anonymous website! Have fun.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I do have fun getting free bjs, I also like to hold it over the married ones which knowing they kiss their husband after swallowing my load. It’s anonymous website but we all know the truth and most of us know who post.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish the women at SJM/ABT would start conducting themselves as ladies and quit trying to get these innocent men into trouble all the time.

This is really getting out of hand!

19. VagHo Mo

VagHo Mo Guest

Well it's another lovely day here; Blue skies and no wind! Amitiza and I went to the lake for our usual morning walk with friends. She loves her walk! At noon, I'll go to the Retail Shop at the Woman's Shelter and help them stock the merchan :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May not be windy but there’s quite a bit of blowing ;)