Women at SJM/ABT

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by anonymous, Apr 24, 2019 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never seen such an overuse of the word "peon" before on a thread. Meadors seems to have switched up his alter ego personality recently from the "Sachs and Slongs" whiner above.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes another simpleton that thinks his opinion matters..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meaodrs should start a mentoring forum on cafe pharma for all us “peons” since he’s so successful and better than everyone else!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That wouldn’t stop the bimbos and cubicle dorks from complaining.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO BACK TO WORK MEADORS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go cry to Mike Dale. I’m sure he gives a shit. Make a PowerPoint as well to present your grievances of the “bimbos and cubicle dorks”.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s a switch hitter- pervs on the young girls then takes the BIG D in the AS$!

It’s a well-known “secret”.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to have Lisa Earnhardt has my MENTOR. NOT Meadors.

How's that going to work out reporting to her Mikey? HAHAHA. You are so fired.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LISA IS GOING TO FIRE MEADORS. FORD ALREADY SENT THE ORDERS.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meadors is a Big high flying FlAG who’s a pervert and photographs and attacks young girls

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want Ms. Earnhardt as my mentor too! Fire Meadors!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ms Keller would like to have a word with him. Not very attractive to have a “star witness” brag about their “prowess” in attacking young women with secret filming sessions.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You miscreants couldn’t be further from the truth, when I receive my PROMOTION you can all come groveling to me and kiss my feet

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anal?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnhardt is a ROCK STAR and has actual experience and EARNED this job (unlike Meadors). Let's hope she shows him the door for good. Morale is at an all time low because of him. Meadors believes he can get away with attacking and humiliating anyone who gets in his way or refuses to acquiesce to his sick demands #FIREMEADORS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Meadors

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time for Meadors and his behavior to be driven out. I’m a manager on the east coast and I can say he’s not respected here by leadership or reps. The constant juvenile jokes and sexual references are sub par and belong in the garbage- take him out there too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you people on here complaining are a joke
    You blame Meadors for your failure you call a life, get off pharma and get a life!
    Morale is down because you are too lazy to get out there and hit your numbers and would rather blame any and everyone else for your failure.

PS Say hi to Hilary for me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has not even been a week since I learned of the affair. I can’t believe she could do this to me, I know how much her career means to her but it hurts. It wasn’t till recently I learned of this site and thought maybe I could find some kind of closure. I was wrong. Everyone is on here joking about sleeping with their boss like it’s no big deal and promoting promiscuity.

I’m moving out tomorrow, enjoy your life

Sincerely,
    An Abbott employees ex husband

20. VagHo Mo

VagHo Mo Guest

:cool: :cool: