Women in leadership

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica' started by anonymous, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a female veterinary practice business owner I want to support other companies that have women in leadership. How many female veterinary practice business owners are with me? I want to know which animal health product manufacturers and suppliers have women in leadership in the highest position in the company? If your company has a female in the highest position in the company please mention your company name here. I want to support you and would like to buy my supplies from your company as much as I can. As a profession with more females graduating than men, we need to support companies who put women in the highest leadership positions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would base a buying decision on whether a company has a woman "in the highest position in the company"? I want to bring my pet to you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a practicing veterinarian what are you doing on a manufacturers site?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vet Resources must have a woman CEO. They have a product called Outta My Box.
    How many guys would say that? Zero. How many women? All of them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A sales rep told me about this site.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

women buying from women =empowerment
    men buying from men = sexism

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

making a buying decision on gender = dumb

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to know you make medical decisions for your patients based on non-medical/science things. You're the reason we have gender inequality. Please post your practice name and city so we won't bring our pets to see you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe that this is a practice owner. She sounds an awful lot like a particular vet that works for BI that has complained about this exact same thing at least twice that I have personally heard.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JRJ! Deadweight!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mylan....I've heard their epi pen does wonders....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about it. The majority of veterinarians graduating from school are female but we have an organization run by men. How does that make sense?

13. Your Daddy

Your Daddy Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don’t you just shut up and take your pets to the bitch. She needs to get home to make me dinner.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Females don’t belong in the veterinary hospital unless it’s cleaning cages. Women belong in the kitchen and bedroom, barefoot and pregnant. Period and end of story.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company calls on its employees to be upstanders and claims to be about equality/doing the right things yet it has no women in upper leadership. What a joke and hypocrisy.