Women's Health

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey "man", I'm not your friend. And if I'm a dickhead for defending everyone's civil rights, you need to reevaluate and recheck your moral compass.

Why do I get the feeling you love late term abortions killing fully grown babies trying to leave the womb because only women have the right to control their own bodies, but babies have no rights....kinda like men to you, they have no rights, too?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure why this conversation has gone in this direction. Let's be clear about men and women. Men have controlled every facet of life for centuries. Women are getting their just do now by being recognized as strong contributors to the bottom line. We have to be honest, Women just interact better with their targets be they men or women physicians. Upper management is recognizing this and if you look at the number of women being promoted into leadership roles this will naturally evolve into a woman leading this company. I am not saying they can do a better job but it can't hurt. Our past leaders have done nothing but raid this company and leave with golden parachutes, that will pay them more money than they will ever need. Can we agree to disagree and end this conversation. Let's get back to what the intent of this thread was and that is will Women's health survive????

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an insult to say that women interact better than men with their customers!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is. It's the same as saying white men can't jump or blacks can't swim or women suck at math.

It never ceases to amaze me when someone is trying to be objective and reasonable like the above poster, they still are bigoted and don't even see it.

The "just [do] dues" argument is specious and evil. It punishes innocent people today for past peoples' wrongs, if they truly are wrong.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes darling, and having Double Ds makes interactions a lot easier. Always dropping my pen or sheet and certainly won’t let doc bend over and pick it up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a high prescriber who loves my sweet little harmless games.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He asked for my personal cell number on several occasions. I finally gave it to him and my ranking is jumped to top 10 percentile. My manager is dumb as a log and hits on me but knows his limits.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over it!!!!! Bigots exist and will exist until the end of time. The things happening today are long over due! Look at Pepsi, General Motors, HP and eBay, all are run by women or were run by women. I just wonder if you were as vocal when minorities and women could not be part of Pharma or were looked over? Perhaps its because you are a white man who has talent and was hoping to be promoted just because the color of your skin. Those days, unfortunately are NOT over. If you look at the executive leadership it's still almost 100% Lilly white. Your reasons for crowing so loudly is that it does not include you. My recommendation to you is put a sock in it because no one cares about your opinion. By the way, we in Women's health will survive any and every reorganization because we do contribute to the bottom line!!! Until we are sold we will be here!

11. Brown Cow

Brown Cow Guest

12. Get over it!!!!! Bigots exist and will exist until the end of time. The things happening today are long over due! Look at Pepsi, General Motors, HP and eBay, all are run by women or were run by women. I just wonder if you were as vocal when minorities and women could not be part of Pharma or were looked over? Perhaps its because you are a white man who has talent and was hoping to be promoted just because the color of your skin. Those days, unfortunately are NOT over. If you look at the executive leadership it's still almost 100% Lilly white. Your reasons for crowing so loudly is that it does not include you. My recommendation to you is put a sock in it because no one cares about your opinion. By the way, we in Women's health will survive any and every reorganization because we do contribute to the bottom line!!! Until we are sold we will be here!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No problem. Just let men know exactly how you feel so they can subjugate you because that's long over due for you. It's just the pendulum swinging back again. Because who cares about bigotry according to you. Damn, you even agree with it and if not happy with the discriminatory abuse, "get over it".

What a total fucking moron you are! Please don't vote!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it looks like the coast is clear for Women's health! It does not appear as any downsizing will affect us now or in the near future. We are fortunate to have a portfolio of products that do well enough and require a constant reminder to our customers. So glad to be part of this division. I pray, Pfizer keeps us!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The feminist morons like this one can't help but tip their hand. They preach equality, but the true agenda is women's superiority and hatred of men. Fortunately the vast majority of real women reject this loser victim mentality.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can we please keep it positive, Women's health is a great place to be for Men or Women. I think should an opening become available in your area, you should post for it. We are survivors, just like institutional sales reps!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you that's great advice, when I see an opening in my area, I will apply!!!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope expansion is in the cards for 2019!!!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe Pfizer is still milking this 70 yr old crap....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part is that it feeds a whole division and the executives at the top of the division are the ones milking it. The good thing is the sales reps are guaranteed jobs for the foreseeable future!!!! Truly a blessing!!!!!!