Women's Health

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And most of them are alcoholics and unreliable. We could clean up in that racket.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what are sales reps? Ever been to a national sales meeting...or a lazy podmate?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know this how? You’re probably sitting in the next barstool you freaking asshole.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d take the “Good Ole Boy” Network way of getting hired any day of the week. That’s the gold standard of affirmative action.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No dickhead, I just pay attention. I can easily deduce that you're a bitter, angry prick. See how observant I am?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you convinced me, I will be watching for opening in the Michigan area. Please advise if something opens up. We all know everything depends on the DBM. Is the Michigan DBM a good manager? What I mean by that is do they get it that we in essence ( all pharma reps) are basically sample droppers. I would hate to work in an environment that the DBM has ridiculous expectations!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6143444"][/QUOTE]

You mean you’d actually have to work to get a paycheck?

Obviously you don’t want a real job.

You’re lucky today. You came to the right place.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean you’d actually have to work to get a paycheck?

Obviously you don’t want a real job.

You’re lucky today. You came to the right place.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I am referring to, unrealistic expectations about what we do. If we could see every Physican and detail them on our products, I would be the first at the door. Unfortunately Drs. are expected to use their time effectively and its not seeing reps. Plain and simple. Plus I am a very attractive woman and it has gotten me to see many customers that allegedly could not be seen but we are seeing that even being attractive does not always work. I just don't want to have deal with an insane micro-manager! I have been doing this for almost 15 years and we know DBM's can be great or they can make your life hell. Where in my post does it say I don't want to work? The job is what it is, so please take your head out of the sand and deal with reality!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what I am referring to, unrealistic expectations about what we do. If we could see every Physican and detail them on our products, I would be the first at the door. Unfortunately Drs. are expected to use their time effectively and its not seeing reps. Plain and simple. Plus I am a very attractive woman and it has gotten me to see many customers that allegedly could not be seen but we are seeing that even being attractive does not always work. I just don't want to have deal with an insane micro-manager! I have been doing this for almost 15 years and we know DBM's can be great or they can make your life hell. Where in my post does it say I don't want to work? The job is what it is, so please take your head out of the sand and deal with reality![/QUOTE]

I know what the job is, and I also know what it was before entitled, pretty boys and girl airheads ruined this once respected profession. The reality is you’re upset that being a cutie pie stopped getting you in the door. Boo hoo hoo for you.
    You are representative of what contributed greatly to the demise of Pharma. Being eye candy got you in the door, but you provided no other value to the dr. Thus, you were delegated to being a delivery person for lunch and samples.
    How you lasted 15 yrs. is proof your managers were as ridiculously shallow and lazy as you are. You’re also getting older. You’re not the young hottie you used to be. Perhaps you’ve just been replaced by a new “you”.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have an over abundance of your kind. Move along and find another company to hire you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what the job is, and I also know what it was before entitled, pretty boys and girl airheads ruined this once respected profession. The reality is you’re upset that being a cutie pie stopped getting you in the door. Boo hoo hoo for you.
    You are representative of what contributed greatly to the demise of Pharma. Being eye candy got you in the door, but you provided no other value to the dr. Thus, you were delegated to being a delivery person for lunch and samples.
    How you lasted 15 yrs. is proof your managers were as ridiculously shallow and lazy as you are. You’re also getting older. You’re not the young hottie you used to be. Perhaps you’ve just been replaced by a new “you”.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have an over abundance of your kind. Move along and find another company to hire you.[/QUOTE]

Oh so you must be the DBM from the Michigan area. Heard all about you! Once you see me, you will hire me because you want people like me around someone like you. Just remember, the idea of hiring eye candy was created by UPPER management. It was they who made the decision to bring in people who would compel Drs. to write product. It obviously wasn't being done by the likes of you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh so you must be the DBM from the Michigan area. Heard all about you! Once you see me, you will hire me because you want people like me around someone like you. Just remember, the idea of hiring eye candy was created by UPPER management. It was they who made the decision to bring in people who would compel Drs. to write product. It obviously wasn't being done by the likes of you![/QUOTE]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

There is so much truth to what you said. Yes, Women's health is heavily comprised of Women and rightfully so, we can best discuss the issues that impact us. Its all by design and perhaps other divisions should look at Women's health and make hiring decisions based on our profile. We get the job done and we continue to contribute to the bottom line at Pfizer. You will see in the future that upper management will change from a male centric environment to a female led Pfizer.When that happens, WATCH OUT! I just hope our leader continues with the company, she has a bright future. I don't know anything about Michigan manager but I am sure whatever is being said is over exaggerated!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

Nope. A manager, but not in Michigan.
    I hire the best person, period. What pisses me off is my RM, a turd, likes airhead bimbos to play with. If they play, I’m the one who had to suffer the consequences. Haven’t hired a woman in the last five years. I just tell him I’m not his pimp and only ugly women are applying for the jobs. He buys it and it gets me off the hook.

I’ve done quite well in my 10 yrs. 6 major awards and 3 promos. 15 yrs and you’re looking for an entry level job? Lose your looks; getting fat, hubby of sugar daddy dump you honey?
    You’re a dime a dozen and smart managers want nothing to do with the likes of you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. A manager, but not in Michigan.
    I hire the best person, period. What pisses me off is my RM, a turd, likes airhead bimbos to play with. If they play, I’m the one who had to suffer the consequences. Haven’t hired a woman in the last five years. I just tell him I’m not his pimp and only ugly women are applying for the jobs. He buys it and it gets me off the hook.

I’ve done quite well in my 10 yrs. 6 major awards and 3 promos. 15 yrs and you’re looking for an entry level job? Lose your looks; getting fat, hubby of sugar daddy dump you honey?
    You’re a dime a dozen and smart managers want nothing to do with the likes of you.[/QUOTE]

Oh my Gosh, such a loser, clearly not a manager and surely a candidate for going postal. Probably has been turned down by so many women that he has turned into a woman hater. Move on troll!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my Gosh, such a loser, clearly not a manager and surely a candidate for going postal. Probably has been turned down by so many women that he has turned into a woman hater. Move on troll!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha! Nice try. Truth hurts, doesn’t it. You’re the loser without a job, not me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my Gosh, such a loser, clearly not a manager and surely a candidate for going postal. Probably has been turned down by so many women that he has turned into a woman hater. Move on troll!!!!!![/QUOTE]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just send a pic, gorgeous. You’re hired.We need more good looking do-nothings like you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is so much truth to what you said. Yes, Women's health is heavily comprised of Women and rightfully so, we can best discuss the issues that impact us. Its all by design and perhaps other divisions should look at Women's health and make hiring decisions based on our profile. We get the job done and we continue to contribute to the bottom line at Pfizer. You will see in the future that upper management will change from a male centric environment to a female led Pfizer.When that happens, WATCH OUT! I just hope our leader continues with the company, she has a bright future. I don't know anything about Michigan manager but I am sure whatever is being said is over exaggerated![/QUOTE]

You’re so dumb you don't even have a clue as to how bigoted you are! If you're fine with applying superiority to females to overtake males at Pfizer, then you should be equally fine with men discriminating against females and physically controlling them for survival purposes and/or maintaining their superiority. Your arrogance brings women's rights backwards by over a century.

I'm certain you're too vapid to comprehend my point, but many on here will. Thankfully.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re so dumb you don't even have a clue as to how bigoted you are! If you're fine with applying superiority to females to overtake males at Pfizer, then you should be equally fine with men discriminating against females and physically controlling them for survival purposes and/or maintaining their superiority. Your arrogance brings women's rights backwards by over a century.

I'm certain you're too vapid to comprehend my point, but many on here will. Thankfully.
    [/QUOTE]

Caucasian women are finally opening their eyes. Hopefully, they include true minorities when they move up the ladder quicker.