Wonder how the Novartis / Trump / Cohen debacle will affect us??

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, May 9, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the contract isn't signed yet and Novartis is front page news with this debacle, I wonder if legal will ever get around to signing it!!! Not to mention how so many people think there will be major PDI cuts

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for some "Stormy" weather. Also, get your resume ready.

Big cuts are coming, this product isn't doing well at all.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to record all w/w conversations w/ these managers. These guys are not nice people and will test you into doing something that isn't approved or ethical. You can use the recordings if anything actually does happen to you. it's the only way to protect yourself against these people or it will be your word against theirs and you will not win that. But, if you have the actual recordings you have the ability to turn the tables on them and win any possible law suit. As you know these ABLs will not put anything in writing however they will verbally test you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In certain states, you have to have both parties' consent to record them. If you don't notify the manager during the recording that you're taping them, then any attorney worth anything would tell you to throw the recordings away. Check your state law about recording others before you follow the above poster's suggestion.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you come up with that stormy statement all by yourself? If so, you're a comedic genius (not!!))

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any good attorney will tell tell you that it’s better to have the recordings than to not. And, why would you tell anyone you are recording them anyway? That’s just dumb. You only use them if extremely needed you don’t brag or tell anyone about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA Funny!!

Rep: Mr. ABL, I was going to record our conversation today just in case you say/ask me to do something unethical or illegal. You Ok? w/ that?

ABL, SURE~!!

Rep, OK, thank you! Because some rep on Cafe'Pharma said I have to have you consent before I try to incriminate you...

Dope.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk to an employment atty before you post something stupid on here. Why you would tell them is because it's required by some states. If you walk into an attorneys office with recordings of your mgr (or anyone else for that matter), the atty will tell you that they're inadmissible, but more importantly, ILLEGAL, in some states (if the person you are taping is not notified while the tape is rolling). In fact, the atty will tell you to destroy the tapes immediately. If you ever want to use the tapes legally, you must notify the other person they are being taped. LEARN THE LAW IN YOUR STATE before you do something illegal based on someone's idiotic suggestion on cafepharma.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before calling someone a dope, do your homework, you dipshit. Here's a state by state guide as to where you can / cannot tape someone without their permission. This is what you do:
    1. Click on the link below
    2. Click on the link for the state you live in
    3. Read the information and absorb it.
    4. MAYBE learn something!!

https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording-guide/state-state-guide

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your wrong. So, you will let NVS suggest to you to do something illegal but you will not take steps to protect yourself....brilliant ..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your wrong. So, you will let NVS suggest to you to do something illegal but you will not take steps to protect yourself....brilliant ..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your law degree needs updating. You are a dope. You are only going to use the recordings if needed, you are not leading w/ them. Have you not been following all the NVS threads and how these people conduct business? Have you not been following the news w/ all this Cohen stuff? There is information and tapes out there that people are threading to use ..how do you think Stormy is staying relevant in this ? Get a clue, in the real world people protect themselves even if it’s s gray area.

You think your RC is going to stick up for you?

Dope

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read and learn the info from the above post. I have never allowed NVS to suggest I do so anything illegal. I am just saying what you've suggested is IS illegal in some states. LEARN something legal to protect yourself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn how the real world works and protect your self. No one said it was legal but sometimes you have to play just like the bad guys if you want to win the upper hand and people not knowing they are being recorded happens all the time just don't get caught. Everyone knows about your above post but know one follows them if you want to beat the bad guys at their own game.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, thanks for all the great advice. After all, I do depend on cafepharma threads to guide me through life. Ha ha!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you do seem to think or think you know how an Attorney thinks w all you links and such so it seems that you need all the help you can get. Pretty sure if your a Pharma Customer Service Rep you are not an Attorney or even close.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey there genius. I'm certainly not an atty, but my spouse is. in fact, an employment atty for 20+ years. Thank you very much.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course he is and probably your daddy too. Can you stand on your own two feet w/o them?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look like not much. Sucks.