Wondering Why?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing with KCI and is wondering why most responses on this site are negative about this company? Can someone please help me understand? I hope to land position. I think with hard work and a positive attitude, I would do well. Not really interested in peoples bullshit either, just honest feedback.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry pal, you're about 10 years to late.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10yrs to late for what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a fucking nightmare run by idiots. If you come here expect your career to hit a dead end.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay, do you think being bought by a private invesment group is good or bad?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The private investment firm will only be as good as the changes they eventually make. Soon they will start to ask questions when sales misses a number and that's when the changes will start. KCI has always had a premium product and charged a premium price. As the competition starts to catch up(some will say it's already here) the problems will start to be exposed. The knee jerk reaction will be to reorganize the sales force, but the real issue is the major disconnect between San Antonio and the real world. Of course, management will throw the sales force under the bus to save their own hide and when that doesn't work things will eventually change in San Antonio and things will get better. So the private investment is a good thing for the company...however when the changes happen it may be bad for some people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks, heard they owned 100% of market at one point and used to maintain acts. heard they are looking for more hunter type sales people which makes sense seeing as though it is device/wound care. I am pumped and hope I can land the job. at the end of the day one would think any sales job comes down to attitude and hustle and of course closing. change is good

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a loser, and will fit right in.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hope they get rid if some of these incompetent DM's when the changes happen. Too many of them have are first time managers who seem to get no training, inept at sales and managing. Can't remember the last one I've had that I learned anything from; some are such an embarrassment in front of customers you must actually apologize to customers for them. It's really ridiculous! Constant parade of hiring misfires and losing employees and they're never questioned.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good! Most are very excited about it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think most are excited? Where do you see the future of the company going with this private investment purchase?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's headed to a good place. for the most part the managers I've worked for don't have an arrogant bone in their body. very nice group overall.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for sharing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now thats positive!! What a miserable life you must have!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?? Thinking of coming on board during such uncerstainty? If you are without a job now - then what have you got to lose? However, if you are currently working - stay put & wait for a surer thing. You must be an idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is that?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this board has some angry people on it no doubt...but that's not everbody, in fact its not most of the people I work with. most people are positive and glad to be here, good reptuation and good products. i've worked with other device companies and by far the people here are the nicest people ive ever worked with...I know this post is gonna get slammed, but it's the truth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANYBODY ELSE THINK MIKE HELBOCK LOOKS LIKE SGT SLAUGHTER?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who gives a shit what people think. perhaps its time to rid of the old and bring in some hungry fuckers who want to be in this indistry.. oh yeah and all you bastards that want to tear me up, you can kiss my irish ass!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, that is classic! Look out for the Cobra Clutch!