Wondering

Discussion in 'ViroPharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are things improving at VPHM? Don't see so much chatter anymore. The stock is climbing.....looks like resignations slowed.....are ya all doing better now?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Resignations slowed? I heard two left in the past week.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are fucking awesome. In 2010 you had one termination and one resignation amongst 24 reps. In 2011 you had four terminations and one resignation. In 2012 you guys turned it on by having seven terminations and four resignations (24 reps) and in 2013 you are on par to again out do yourselves with eleven, yes eleven, resignations (32 reps) YTD.

Hey fuckheads, and by that I mean VM, PF, RD and MT, what a clusterfuck you guys have built. The CEO promoted a GM with no market knowledge, a VP with no leadership, and a Sales Ops who wouldn't know how to wipe his ass unless it involved a spreadsheet.

You want a solution? Put PF back in managed markets, RD can go sell wine and give GSK back their lackey. My God Vin, how long are you going to believe this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Like"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Double like"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money, money, money, money.........mooooneeey!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget the recent exodus of RMSs YTD. What, 3 of 10 and perhaps a fourth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And more last week!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Ron still here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: 12 HAES resignations as of yesterday. That's a 38% voluntary attrition rate. Anyone listening? It's not the dilution of the original 24 territories into 32 whilst the product is in its 5th year. It's not the screwed up IC plan. It's not the fact HAES are held accountable for discontinuations (Who are they selling too? The physicians or the patients? Goal alignment my ass. Is the PSC responsible for R&D?). It's not the lack of merit increases (Across the board 3% annual increases - oh I get it - my worth/value is determined on day one and if I exceed expectations I'm not rewarded and don't throw that IC BS at me), it's not the lack of promotion (no Sr HAE this year). It's not the lack of career development - shipping a few reps a year to Bell Leadership is not the answer (Claims to change your leadership style in all aspects of your life. But in case you haven't noticed, the 3-4 hour survey you complete asks how you interact in leadership roles but how can you honestly answer when you're not in that role and in effect how can they judge your characteristics accurately? Therefore, it's a waste of time). It's not the hollow pipeline. And finally, it's not the false claims in growth for not admitting that monthly shipments replacing weekly shipments accounts for 20-25% of 2013 vial growth.

So what's left? It's management, we have Jabba The Hut who doesn't understand the market or the field sales' role, a wino with as much charisma and trust as a wet paper bag who frequently opens his mouth before he thinks, and an analyst (emphasis on the first four letters) who would data mine his grandmother's back door if it meant there's a remote possibility an ICD9 code in the 270s might pop out.

Yeah that's it..., it's the management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need anyone say more?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ron is a putz