Woolley

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2018 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the dinner I ate the Janitors smelly 10 inch tootsie roll, which he then rammed into my fat rear.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

impressive back to back posts and both homophobic, can’t sell and a hate mongerer. Here’s a hint your at the bottom of the retain list and we don’t want your kind here. if you had any backbone at all you’d come to me face to face. we both know you will never do that

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when he rode with me told me I should be selling the spread, I said is t that illegal? He said yes and?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bigger issue is dealing with new competition, direction has been limited and poor and right now we’re lucky with what’s going on in market but that will go away soon

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical loser. Blame the direction. And learn to fukingvwrite a sentence or two.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you do in CE?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mostly find ways to take more of your jobs and resources and show Japan how clueless you all are. you don’t see Oncologists and you have contract sales for iron, here’s your first piece of advice, that ain’t Oncology sales!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

coming to ride with me any advice?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be overly intense. And say things like be a wolf and grab it by the nut sac. He loves that shit. And say you’re a wolf

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do like my nut sac stroked

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you will be doing the running so get some lotion

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have no reports of such language being used or behaviors being practiced, the nut sac rub. If you have credible evidence please bring it forward

DSI HR Team

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eager for the ride I have an immense sac

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but are you a wolf?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s a douche among douches. All talk. Just like Asslickii