Word out of the Corporate Office...Heads To Roll...Starting with North East First

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by Tick Tock Tick Tock, Oct 5, 2018 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. The boss hit the “sauce” one too many times.
    Company had to toss the dross because he lost his gloss and failed to do more than floss.
    Not much of a loss, since to remain is too high a cost.
    Buh, Bye !!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the beat goes on......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is my fight song.

4. lurker

lurker new user

Not as of 10/19/18

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know where you are getting your information, but he is still an active employee.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the only guy that did as much damage as the dumb dumbs in Minnesota...managed to completely gut the Northeast

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s spawned from the demon seed of Pumkin head. They even look the same.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any new heads hit the chopping block recentl?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one that I've heard about. Lots of high-level corporate folks (Directors, Sr Managers, etc) leaving on their own it looks like. I can't blame them. 5 years of promises of 'better times ahead' have never panned out and cost salaried staff a lot when there are no bonuses and the stock is in the toilet.

11. anony

anony New Member

Dear NE Leadership of Patterson,

Thank you for keeping your clueless leader who happens to be the most disliked moron in the dental industry. Your leader has helped us grow quite easily. Now let's party like it's 1999.

Your Competition :)))

12. anony

anony New Member

Dear NE Leadership of Patterson,

Thank you for keeping your clueless leader who happens to be the most disliked moron in the dental industry. Your leader has helped us grow quite easily. Now let's party like it's 1999.

Your Competition :)))

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wishful thinking. That guy is a fornicating rectum.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just saw he posted on LinkedIn. The guy is like a cancer, terrible for everyone but they can't seem to get rid of him

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never saw an executive blatantly sexually harass females on a consistent basis. Guys a cancer

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guy would flat out ignore men in the branch but would talk to any female. Shocked any of them would talk back to that troll...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[grabs popcorn]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!
    I am looking for a new job and thought the dental industry was something that would appeal to me but after reading the posts about THIS company I am not so sure I want to dip my toe in this lake. Can someone please give me insight about the industry and if this company has so many problems what are other dental company's like. Please help!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a good industry, if you’re a dentist or work for a manufacturer.

Stay away from this company as it’s spiralling down hard.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry but your response does not seem to be the most positive response for this company. It seems this company has been in a transition period for quite a while and from the posts I have read the management does not seem to be in tune with the issues. I think I will check out other dental company’s.