1. Endo thinks it has the financial flexibility to weather the storm of opioid settlements — Takeda acquires celiac-focused PvP Biologics — Iovance jumps on buyout rumors — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Word out of the Corporate Office...Heads To Roll...Starting with North East First

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by Tick Tock Tick Tock, Oct 5, 2018 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have said several times....why is that little shit head still here? He has done nothing but screw things up since he came to corporate. He was not a superstar in a territory. In fact the only incentive trip he made was for selling office supplies. He might have been successful as a manager because of the reps he had at his branch , not because of his “leadership” abilities as proven by how he has screwed up at corporate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better be joking about the “in your lap” garbage. That pisses me off. Looking for the podcast now.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that little prick has been saying the “ in your lap crap” since he became a big shot corporate guy. He will not take responsibility for the bad decisions he has made and continues to use his voice and his MBA ( which Patterson paid for) knowledge to continue to bullshit his way to more failures. As someone else has said....why is he still here? All the other morons have gone on to screw up other company’s. He must have pictures!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm learning to not be surprised by any of the madness I see out of PDCO corporate these days, but the fact a multi billion dollar company has this little rat bastard sitting in any prominent position is still quite amazing. Maybe they keep him around as cannon fodder or a lightning rod when the shit really hits the fan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much more shit is there left here? Are you saying it’s going to get worse???? The past idiots ruined the company and unbelievably they’ve kept a few of these boobs around but haven’t we bottomed out yet? I sure hope so.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as they keep rats like Rogan around this company is doomed. When will the board and others wake up to see guys like Rogan are a cancer!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When the stock hits single digits (next earnings report) effectively becoming classified as a penny stock and being delisted from Nasdaq, maybe then. Or when our new overlords take over and clean house... Nah the runt is immortal, he'll outlast us all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That little guy has always pointed fingers at the sales reps. He has never and I mean never taken responsibility for his screw ups. One of these days the management will wake up and realize guys like him and Guggie are not qualified. Look at the mistake that was made with Guggie.....he was made president and FAILED. If Patterson did not buy his family’s business he would be a roadie for some local band. Rogan is still trying to be a big fish in s big pond. I would like to bait a hook and catch the little perch and filet him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timmy's last branch manager job was in Metro NY/NJ and he left it a shit show.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s a dirtball, leftover from an era long gone. He’ll disappear one day and no one will remember him other than the legacy he and a handful left of demise. They cashed in, that’s all that matters and always has to them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know what’s happening in the Equipment portfolio in Canada. Their numbers are on fire. They actually seem to have marketing tools and streamlined priorities. Anyone ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! I heard that too! Hallelujah, someone sold an M11 in Alberta...get ready to pivot back to $18/share tomorrow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

....damn, never mind. That M11 was sold at a -5% margin just to get the order. Pivot back to $16.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Foss still around?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foss still kicking. Read announcement today Roy Fuehauf is leaving Sacramento though. Who knows where he's going?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2 fools that destroyed the entire Northeast. One would only return calls during his commute, the other only if you were female. How did the mafia find these jackasses

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

things are going to get even uglier!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q4, close the door. Something that looks like Rogen is going to hit the fan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 gone from our branch in last 2 weeks. 2 more coming in NE branch. Our numbers have dropped 15% vs last year. It’s been tough.