Word up

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word, its on US to make Q a better place. We can start by doing the right thing, getting to work and working hard. Not calling in sick. OWNING Q. Its on US. Participating in ESPP, giving to our 401k. Helping each other. What's that song by the Beatles? "We've got to do better" I think its called. Well, Paul McCartwright and John Lennon were right. Lets do this, lets save Q. Remember, its on US.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree with you more. Quest can be saved. For all the those who are not down with the movement, move on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow- did you find Kool-Aid on sale? Quest is going down despite this feeble attempt by management to create a positive buzz. We are not as ignorant and blind as you thin

k or most likely hope we are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know what you are smoking.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Paul McCartwright!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I loved him in Bonanza

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do get to work, work hard and I don't call in sick. All that has done for me is give me a heavier work load. Hmm..maybe I should quit doing that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty sure the OP was dripping sarcasm. I actually thought it was a pretty funny post.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit. I think the poster realized that and answered with their own sarcasm.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No - I guess I missed that sarcasm. When the other poster said, "Quest is going down despite this feeble attempt by management to create a positive buzz.", I am pretty sure they meant that. I don't think there was any sarcasm there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this is some funny stuff and it also makes me want to puke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Spam verification question:

Which of the following is most likely to be sold--Microsoft, LabCorp, Quest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve R, John H, and Everette C are a breath of fresh air. 1 mission, three aspirational goals, 5 point strategy. So invigorating.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word up back at you