wore my Green Jacket in the field today.

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing commands more respect or gets you back to see the doc better than a Green Jacket. It tells the doctor you are a true sale man. You are probably smarter than he is. I like to accent it with my Green Vest (for 3 time winners, one size first all, adjustable in the back). This is the game changer. It lets the doctor know you are of Trump caliber. You are a winner.

Sometimes my wife makes me wear my Green Jacket in bed. She says she knows only real man can win one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are funny and so primary care!!!.. one size fits all says it all fat ass!!!!
    Try joining the real team at allergan....its called money not a jacket and a real drug that you can know in your green jacket you are not a part of!!..keep sporting the green jacket and posting because you are pure humor and primary care around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U are such an idiot! Clearly Not PClub material. Only PClubbers get Green Jackets fool. Guess your size will never need to be known:) a green jacket great!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And guess what legacy allergan products are funding your poly leprechaun jacket?
    Thank God our management hasn't subjected us to such foolishness for PClub