Work Environment

Discussion in 'CSI Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is out like to work at CSI laboratories in Alpharetta, GA? I have been approached by a head hunter to apply for the Flow Cytometry Managers position and find the entries on this site disconcerting. Do any of you actually work there? I was told out was a wonderful work environment and all the employers were happy with the company. Is that true our a load?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A load, stay away!!! Poor senior management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was a new facility? Did the staff go there from another lab?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one who works for the company posts on their own site. I work for Clarient and post as a CSI employee. There is no real information about any company on Cafe Pharma, only speculation and gossip submitted by outside reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll bet you Genoptix has worse senior management than CSI.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a shred of truth on CF.

All I will say about environment and atmosphere is that you need to see it to believe it. If you're interested in a job at CSI, that will dispel much of the misinformation here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this last message mean? If it means seeing is believing everything is great, it must have been written by RG himself. No one else wears such rose-colored glasses.

By the way, it is CP not CF. Just saying.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another meeting. The usual spiel.....blah,blah,blah,BS,BS,BS......heard this before? RG needs a new script. No one is stupid enough to believe the old one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else think there's a culture of fear here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Previous posters are either disgruntled ex-employees or have actually never worked here. This is a good, if not great, company to work for. Especially considering the norms for this industry. Most employees here are generally happy and satisfied. Naturally everyone always wants more pay, better benefits and praise, but they do a good job of keeping the employees happy. There really is a "culture of caring" and quite frankly I'm surprised anyone would even suggest it's a culture of fear. That's just not the nature of these people. My guess is that these types of claims are from bogus people who've never spent a day in the lab.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just so you all know, Genoptix is in turmoil, tons of turnover and they really don't like to discount. Their upper management are idiots. Go after them hard especially in the hospital market. Also the VP of sales has a giant fat ass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caring? This company has absolutely no conscience. Management destroys its workers at whim and never, never admits its faults. A supervisor who was sadistic who treated her employees worse than dirt has finally been fired, but this came reluctantly and only after years of complaints that fell on deaf ears. Caring? I don't think so.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you worked, closed business we would not have to destroy you

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you haven't destroyed me. I close business at the end of the day. Whoever wrote this post is an immoral idiot beyond salvation. I have watched you trample good people and leave dead weight collecting big salaries. I don't know how many times you get up and repeat lies at town hall meetings. And please, address the issue of SM. Why did cries and pleas from so many quarters go unheeded? And how dare you blame the victims and say, "why didn't you say something?" There is scum, and then there's you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

x

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think BW and TB closed business and worked their asses off. Why were they shown the door?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BW and TB stopped drinking the kool-aid and that's why they aren't here anymore.

And why should they address the SM issue. She was a beast and you didn't have to be in flow to know that. Seems that there are a few just like her still left, maybe their days are numbered also. If you allowed yourself to be mistreated you have no one to blame but yourself. We're all adults and ultimately responsible for how you allow people to treat you. Stop complaining.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right about the koolaid. Jim Jones would feel right at home in CSI management. OHMMMMM....About SM, people work there because they need income. Many went forward with complaints to SM's boss, HR and even admin. NO RESPONSE. The aggrieved workers behaved like adults. The people above SM behaved irresponsibly and so badly they should all be fired.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard BW was back working for CSI? Guess HC and KS were the issues there?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haven't seen him, didn't know he was back. is he working offsite? anyway, at the end of the day, the big boss RG is responsible for all decisions at CSI which has been to keep nonperforming screwballs and fire good people. the buck stops with him. really the company would be better off if he would fire himself.