WORKING AT LINCARE YOU WANT TO?? THEN THIS IS A MUST READ

Discussion in 'Oxygen Reps' started by mdc1022, Sep 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There you go again saying you don't know me. I know who you are and I'm not letting this one go. I'm calling the OIG and you better hope they don't open an investigation on you for your cmn problems.

L

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn.... You're boring me again....

Run out insane rants???

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me put it out there that I'm pretty sure I'm a former employee from L's former center. I always thought she was insane and these posts just prove that she is.

Advice from a former employee. Stop stealing your kids meds and get some professional help!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life you have been gone from the company for a longer time I have you really need to move on. It's really unfortunate you held my center back from its growth potential. If it weren't for the laziness of a couple of you I would have been at achievement. FU

L

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's this lunatics name & former location?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grand Forks ND just check out some historic reports.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this guy is reaching not even close buddy you have no clue who I am.

L

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's this psychopaths name?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn't u like to know. These losers don't even have the right location.

L

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read an interesting study a top pediatrician is recommending help for mothers addicted to opioids rather than punishment. Those of you persecuting me need to keep this in mind before spouting off. And alprazolam is much lighter of a classification than that of opioids.

L

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Classic justification from an addict

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know me so quit judging me. You are probably another one of those sales reps with a 24k base stil trying to get doctors to fix cmns as your sole sales goals.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard you used to falseify CMNs

Pill popper

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You heard wrong. I was a CM the cmn's were handled by my sales reps and CSR's I re fuse to speak on their behalf but what came through the CD-R can't lie.

I really feel for your families that you are all stuck working in a hell hole like lincare. I pity you.

L

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just won $20 off my service rep that I could get you on another lunatic rant. Thanks I for one appreciate your addiction and sociopathic hostility!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I appreciate you work for 24k and your service rep makes 12/hr and takes call for free. Thank you for your service every community needs bottom feeders to thrive.

L

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a complete lunatic. This may be your most absurd post yet, and that's saying alot!!! YOU are the one that keeps coming on here and furthering the conversation. Are you that f'ing stupid??? The pills melting your brain????

You really do need some help, the psychological symptoms you present are astonishing!!

You know what the best part is???!!!

I still make more than you!!! LOL!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah I'm what position do you make more then me? Let me guess bent over! Hehe. I highly doubt you make more than me I left for bigger and better things myself on my own terms. I know firsthand how Linde treats their employees and anyone with any self respect would leave if presented a better opportunity. The losers are the ones that stay. Let me guess you are a slimey rep claiming to make 6 figures even though your salary is 24k. Do your friends and family know your salary is 24k? Do they know you get 16 cents a mile mileage? At least you have a company card I bet you show that off every chance you get hehe.

Suck my frunt dog.

L

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess I would be frustrated too if I got run out of Lincare by the ASM.

When you finally get around to finishing your degree, make sure you take an elementary grammer class.

Uneducated junkie sociopath, I hope you do not have children...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is hilarious. I'm a CM and have witnessed some of the most deplorable acts performed by a team of sales reps within the company. At a recent training event I walked into a local reps hotel room to find the male sales reps playing a game of snowball. Last to enaculate on the bun eats it. The female sales reps were cheering this on and all topless. Nasty nasty sales team we have representing linde's finestX