WORKING AT LINCARE YOU WANT TO?? THEN THIS IS A MUST READ

Discussion in 'Oxygen Reps' started by mdc1022, Sep 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you even addressing pill popper????

You are truly disturbed to keep coming back for more abuse.

And I still make more than you!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wondering what position you held in my!center. We’re you the sales rep or the HCS that couldn’t get hired back?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paranoia must be a symptom of pill popper.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you falsify your mileage with your current employer as well? Still sleep with Indians also?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know there was a time i had to stoop to the low level of working at lincare. How sad. I pity all of you low life’s

Suck my front - L

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You linde idiots are done for. Im reporting the doings at my office to the OIG and this will bring linde down once and for all. Friday calls to talk numbers and discuss how to reduce pickups. Asking me to hold pickups so we stay positive really? Sales reps out falsifying cmn’s To get paid commission. Dressing up like Batman on Halloween to act a fool In doctors offices. And HCS having drivers do her setup paperwork because she is above driving to the reservation or nasty weather. Welcome to unemployment when linde goes down. Way down.

Suck my front - L

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah.... Yawn. Carzy EX cm your antics are sooooo tiresome and just plain boring. Evidently not too many functional brain cells from all the drug abuse. I actually wish you would have been my CAM, I would have enjoy making your life hell.

Oh, and I still make more than you pill popper.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have reason to believe you we’re one of my reps. North Dakota?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have been with linde for 3 months and it’s been great. It is unfortunate the work ethic of some of you on here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes most lincare emplouees are good people. The few bad apples ruin it for everyone though.

Suck my front L

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this coming from one of the most unethical piles of dog shit to ever work at Lincare that got run due to incompetence and drug addiction.

I mean really how pitiful you truly are to keep coming back her for attention! I can only hope you haven't reproduced and passed on that wonderful genetics.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no clue who I am so who are you to talk? If you knew who I was you would known I had 2 kids who are doing very well in this world thank you very much.

And

Suck my front!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is thanksgiving and I know what I am thankful for do you? I’m thankful I no longer work for linde, no more managing scum of earth staff, no more reporting to a drunk area manager, and no more Monday morning conference calls. I do miss my patients, but I have moved on.

And

Suck my front

L

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still make more than you addict.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why because you got a raise from 24k to 36k?

Suck it sales boy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still make more than you pill popper.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats to one of my favorite A.M. s of all time retiring. Was happy to be there to celebrate with you.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be the cocksucker running fl cpap, your weed dealer and fat assed supervisor and Lincare weed dealers reported to the dea fuckface. Your medical negligence shows how corrupt your fl cpap management is , ignoring your patients is disgusting and you should close them down manipulating your crapped out order system and ignoring the patients needs is medical negligence. Your dumb gm had me stalked by your uneducated weed dealer and his hugely fat supervisor gf who work there, live together and supply weed through your office. Don't be educated and versed because the two pos 'managers' will fuck you while they promote favoritism to the thieves and criminals working there in your gov contracts. What pieces of shit asshole! From the jump they don't want smart people there. The pig sales less site manager made an executive decision to get her boo a refrigerator for his desk. Dumb sociopathic cunt. No process or procedures to help respiratory patients. Fuck off , I'm writing your shareholders how fucked those pigs are bitch!