working at Masimo?

Discussion in 'Masimo' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AJ in alt care says he is totally innocent and just misunderstood.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure! The 4 court systems involved in that mess, including the US Supreme Court, must have simply misunderstood jk and his sphb doo dad. Just like the FDA did. And the US Attorney's Office and the CA Dept of Public Health and the Office for Human Research Protection and others. They're all just a bunch of federal idiots picking on an angel.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does AJ believe in santa claus and the 7 dwarves?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He believes in variable stock options.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!! Yup an angel of fraud, malice & oppression evidently!!! Kiani's daughters and son must be so delighted!! Way to go Dad!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they're not buying his theoretical judgement bias victim crap either

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Among the many hard-earned "achievements" of Masimo CEO Joe Kiani, including those purchased with some form of currency or stolen by way of lying, cheating or outlawyering others, it is this particular achievement of pure dishonor that troubles me the most. Thank you PO Market team for exposing what may have otherwise gone unpunished.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What PO Market team? It no loner exists! They all stopped believing joker's lies and resigned. Then sued him for Fraud, Malice and Oppression & won. Now they're laughing at him and celebrating. Masimo was forced to shut down the PO Market division and cry victim like any bad sportsman would....and pout, and make excuses, and blame others, and quietly reorganize, and keep lying....and upholding the Kiani family name! Yup, that's our fearless leader alright! Hip hip hurray for the jackass!! Peace out, beotch!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the direct plys office sales divn (sphb pronto7) is what got axed.
    lawsuits & reorg changed role to sell thru distrib reps
    basically..Same old circus and ring leader doing same old act,
    with fresh new batch of young obedient clowns.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe Kiani is a liar liar pants of fire!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Masimo has a culture of fear. Matt and Jon are leading the US division with focus on numbers and a lack of focus on people. Fear is how they rule and people are fearful to speak up for what they believe or they will be fired. Opinion and ideas don't matter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True all that! As supported by all the bad press about this hell hole. Kiani and his executive yes men have a long documented record of disobeying the law, the justicial system, the FDA, SEC, the Joint Commission, and every other state and federal govt authority that's dared to call them out. Do you really think they would listen to their lowly employees?! No, not even a little bit. At Masimo, employees aren't respected as contributing members of the organization. They are seen more as sacrificial objects of liability for which to place blame upon, piss and shit upon, then terminate for the purpose of taking jo's fall. It's line being a piss boy, only without the occasional gratitude.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have been warned. CEO is most loathed dictator in the business. Seek employment here at your own risk.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please! Do tell us more about that "wall of silence" Joey!

"The unfortunate truth is that at many health institutions, a ‘wall of silence’ goes up whenever a patient is harmed during care."
    -J. Kiani
    http://patientsafetymovement.org/news/patient-safety-movement-applauds-agency-healthcare-research-quality-ahrq-medstar-health-developing-candor-toolkit/

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if I'm hearing you correctly, you're telling me I should not pursue the open Masimo territory in my area?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh? I've read no such advice here. What page & post # are you referring to sport? This is an open forum for people to share honest opinions, concerns about Masimo based on their personal experiences with the company or cited documents & independent research etc. i.e. no masimo or kiani funded stuff please.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who'da thought the douchebag that opened my eyes to the prevalence of corporate greed, hypocrisy and corruption at masiville would be the same douchebag to remind me truth trumps them all. I'm as grateful for this lesson as I am disgusted by it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so your saying I shouldn't take the job? Recruiter told me $190k at plan. Legit? I'd look the other way for $190 at plan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How feasible is $190/yr comp at Masimo?
    let's talk about the 190 first:

The only reps I've ever known to hit $190 at Masimo have been "blue moon" scenarios, where all the magic planets lined up just right, for a whole year. Believe me, blue moon scenarios that last a full year at Masimo are just that.

But for me the real wake up call getting started there wasn't the part about "$190 my ass!" It was the part about Masimo itself. It was simply the most regrettable experience I could have imagined, and more. In all the ways a job could suck real bad, the company delivered.