Working at sanofi

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reminded me of the Middle Atlantic Management Team some years back however truth be told, virtually all home office managers and select vendors.
    Ultimately, everyone who works for Shitofi in Frogland was casted for this movie clip. Would have expected that the clip would be dubbed in French.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah the company culture f**king sucks here in France. No matter what you are doing and goal-oriented, mind you there is no hope if you are not a good ass kisser and/or an elite model.
    Meritocracy is not a French concept anyway. You really cannot expect anything from French people. Mediocrity is engraved in their genes.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to fill out that new employee survey! Oliver said that this year it will be truly anonymous so let the abortion begin!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’ll be fun to watch how they react when survey results show that employee culture has gotten worse. How can you establish a good company culture when people are ALWAYS in constant fear of losing their job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be fun. Can’t wait.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In France they started to communicate about it with an e-mail of OB.
    It is spinned in such a way that it looks positive.
    I don't want work again for them. Incompetence and lazyness is rewarded while every attempt to do some honest to god work and/orbring something new on the table to actually improve things, is crushed hard.

Working in France is generally really though because of the French mentality (everyone wants to be the boss and do not hesitate to insult, gossip and backstab to met their goal), but at SP this is pushed to the next level.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds a lot like working for the New Jersey US office. There’s none trust or transparency and half of them sleep with each other or worse they’re married and share inappropriate personnel information to get promoted..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I simply cannot imagine who you could possibly be talking about - gimme a hint!?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I simply cannot imagine who would possibly want to work for silly Sanofi. Desperate much?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be AB, followed closely by PD, next would be CR, NR, MS, BL and that 4pm tea drinking fellow. Only 2 are still around so you know who gets the best asskissing or AA award.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So where is ole Paulie boy now a days?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rehab .......
    The rest of those cowards are spread to the wind like very pungent body odor

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so..like the title says, how’s it going at Sanofi? Y’all like working here?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a French company which means no original thinking, no problems solved, never take an aggressive approach, home office is clueless
    Pay is good, benefits are good, 401k better than most. Commissions hit or miss

If you like to be in the middle of the pack this place is great

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far the weakest leadership in north america pharma. Paris is clueless and are quick to throw in towel for the smallest bump in the road. Bridgwater is pitiful with mindless morons looking busy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The paycheck is OK, at least in France. Everything else sucks about it. No more research, no innovation, the products are 40 years old for the most part and/or derivative of these old dogs, and to hide misery there is one/two antibodies that were bought from hip small biotechs and that will put the company to the ground when class actions will hit hard, because that is what antibodies does when people notice the adverse effects.
    Management sucks, politics at all level. Mediocre selects mediocre not to hinder their own progression. Best way to look bright is not actually put some work but be surrounded with idiots that owes you.

Also somebody did sum up well some posts above. It is the most soul crushing experience in my life. At least working hours were so light, if they noticed it they would have cut my salary by half lol. Worst part is that statistically speaking I did as much work as 4 regular people in my department, while doing 6 hours a day of presence / 5 hours a week of actualy work.

But it's the same everywhere, at least it is what I am seeing. Is there really a good, innovative company, out there ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pasteur has to be the worst place to be. Low pay and no motivation. Demoralizing mgr. nothing is good enough.