Working for and ERM and a DM

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never been in this situation before - anyone out there had experiences good or bad to share and what this is like? Seems like could be a hot mess!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, your Dm is still your DM, everything operational is managed by this person. The ERM acts more like an extension of HR --never forget that! It's a way for contracting company to stay clear of any compliance, expense and discipline issues. Smart for them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once had a great DM and a c$?:/t for an ERM. Leslie had too much time on her hands and had nothing to do but look for everything and anything to make you miserable. In the end, the DM wouldn't step in because she didn't want to get involved with the whole contract situation, so I left.
    Hey Leslie, you dried up whole.....I hope you get pussy cancer!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information or experience working with Lori Gildea( Area Vice President at Iroko). She was with Valent Pharma prior to coming to Iroko.
    And info on Jeff Horne-RBM at Iroko, she was with Ferring Pharm prior to joining Iroko?
    I interviewed with them both and waiting on an offer.

Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon ... have a little class. No need to be throwing people's names out here. If you didn't get an offer - work with your recruiter at inventiv to get resolution. If a RBM or ERM didn't like you -- there's a reason for it and no manager in their right mind is going to address that crap on CP. Be an adult and handle your business. BTW- they are both solid people!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually think it'll be great. One manager to deal with POA, Sales Goals and such. Another manager to handle your car, expense reports, etc.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait for the launch meeting; roommates = swordplay! Yess!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure "DM"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no roommates. just spoke with erm

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank god. And thanks for posting

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope your roomie duct tapes some pillows to his butt and his genitals...omg!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

children at play! Get it out of your system now - before Orlando. Wouldn't want you to try and have any fun while at training. There's a zero-fun tolerance rule in effect starting ................................ NOW!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't worked with Lori but I know someone who has and says she is one of the best people to work for. She is smart and a hard worker but understand people have families as well. Hope this helps

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is great but even great cannot save this disaster of a drug
    BTW no one with a brain expected any label other than what you got
    The HTH studies showed no difference

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah-- you're right! We should all listen to your profound wisdom. You are an anonymous hack with an opinion. In contrast the FDA has disagreed with you and says there is a therapeutic value and has approved for market for a reason. So Bite it! just slither away... It may not be the cure to cancer - but it is an approved therapy with a marketable position and a decent label. Oh yeah -- and it will enter a 2.5 Billion$$ space.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you will get a 0% share of it, be lucky if a sales force exists in 6 months.
    You are a CSO rep and therefore not qualified to post on CF

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dream on ... just go take an advil or ibuprofen otc

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well - That just really hurts. Gosh ....... I guess you are right! You're smart and I'm dumb. You're most awesomely qualified and I have no experience. You are a sales champion-guru and I'm a CSO wannabejustlikeyou 3rd class person. Thanks for putting all of life and your clinical/pharmacoeconomic assessment into perspective for us .... I worship the very ground you walk on. Oh -- one thing, I got the job - you're unemployed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OUCH -- Somebody weilds a pretty sharp sword!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got called by an asshole DM for a spot in the south. Said how great the new stupid product is going to be. I did not decide to waste my time selling your stupid generic that will never sell in most areas that have tough hmos. Ok, mr paiteint, this new product is not covered and costs 200 dollars or i can give you generic for $10.
    Good luck suckers