Working for Arbor

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 20, 2017 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you will find at Arbor:
    lower than industry standard salaries
    extremely high premiums for insurance
    the majority of the sales force not attaining 100% on bonus
    low morale
    total chaos
    micromanaging
    tracking reps with their iPad
    no respect for family or your personal time
    all about what you have done for them lately
    very high turn over rate

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the Arbor I know! But don't forget promoting inexperienced people and the worst leaders in pharmaceutical history.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. Especially with MR's latest promotion. Such a joke. I bet the golfer will be next up. Just watch. She kisses ES ass like crazy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the golfer has solid results here. If you want to get annoyed look at some of the recent hospital hires

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor promote internally.. So solid arbor results. I know most will but I don't think you can hate on that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah. Poor Company. Human Resources personnel sucks and manager interviewing in NY - bogus.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor promotes internally because they don't want to pay true talent. And people with real and solid results jump ship to real and solid companies, not this joke of a company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You say that.. but if you can perform you have an opportunity to get DM experience. Yes you get paid less but you also have less experience. It's a great company if you can perform and continually get promoted. If you can't then yes.. get your experience and go someplace else you will earn more for sure. But once you become executive you are earning the same as the majority of reps at other companies.. So it levels out and you can get there in 4 yrs. Most of the reps you are comparing at wth other company's have far more than 4 yrs experience

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol seriously? Everyone recruiter in the industry knows what's going on with Arbor. Try to switch companies and see how fast you get ushered to the door in interviews against real DM's. I'd stick the the skate' way and throw people under the bus more often. Apparently it pays off like buying powerball tickets in Massachusetts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers don't seem very happy here, why move up when you can just move out?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And believe it or not but feeling like you work for a respectable company and company culture actually matter to some people. So those people want out!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. I have solid performance and have been working with a few recruiters but unfortunately most hiring companies know Arbor's reputation.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to say, Arbor is a stain on your resume. Its not really respected by anybody in the industry, and isn't considered a "real" pharma position.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm finding this out the hard way.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. It matters to me. I didn't know what I was getting into and now I want out!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it matters to recruiters who look at your resume and see these skidmark on your resume!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are a job seeker looking at an Arbor posting, beware. If you are desperate and need a job, just know that if you come here, your job might not last. The turn over rate is extremely high. This is a place you come and stay for a while and move on to something better. People are threatened and there is a hyper focus on weekly numbers. This company is looking to be sold, so there is likely no future here. They hire people as cheaply as possible to make their profits as high as possible to be attractive to a buyer or investor. Most people are probably underpaid by about $20,000. The insurance plans have high deductibles too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't trust HR!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also be prepared to explain to a recruiter why you are leaving Arbor. The cat is out of the bag and everyone knows this place is looked down upon. You'd be better off getting into the industry through a contract position. That's how bad Arbor is looked at in the industry.