Working for Celgene

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2009 at 4:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen and glad to be gone!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any of them look like Mrs. Potato Head?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Shawn

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no openings in the Northeast knucklehead

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There should be.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight as to the opening in northern WI and the UP? How is the manager?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celgene management consists of a lot of laid off/ fired folks from pharma and professional services companies around. Most of them have little knowledge and more arrogance.

At least this is a picture I got while interviewing with them a few months back. At the end of the day I told myself.. this is not the place for me. They showed interest in me but I turned them down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure Jodie Foster is impressed, psycho.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, I wonder why...?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because management at Celgene does not have proper manners?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have had the opposite experience. The recruiting team has been very active with me and is very good.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everyone should move out to whatever area this rep is from. Its good to get away from the real world. wouldn't be such a "spoil sport" or "negative nancy" if all you had to do for success is be super corny and live in la-la land.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, my manager, dead ringer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are currently and forever my hero for that statement! Literally laughed out loud! Also, nitrous oxide can mimic that effect and should only be given by a trained professional. Please use the disclaimer to avoid any legal recourse!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there is a position in Miami, Fl. Anyword on the DM and the company overall?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's my lunch?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I started with celgene last year and hate it, been in pharma 20 years and never came across such an unprofessional bad management team. Look for corporate affairs in particular, horrible managers there. You've been warned!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The curse of Celgene 'blowback'. You join this company and all the ilk is hidden from initial sight. Once you are in you then realize the magnitude of your ill-informed decision to join this cult.

Get out now while your family still recognizes you. In two years you will become a stepford mangina.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah but they put their kids through college and have lake houses, not a bad trade off

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, lets's ride this pony till the legs fall off. It's all about the money ($$) always has been always will be. The BIG life of being a useless drug rep. Keep the checks and bonus rolling in.......life is good!!