Working for Metagenics (not in sales)?

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2008 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Clay what he thinks. Metagenics has one of the lowest retention rates. Everyone thart works at Meta is new. In any event, working at Metagenics is better than a pharma company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was answering the person who wanted to know about non - sales jobs but since you asked, Metagenics is very competitive. It may not have been AS competitive in the past but very competitive now. Please feel free to ask any of the competitors that are working for Metagenics now. I find it quite puzzling that most of Metagenics' applicants come from Pharma. They are experiencing layoffs. Meta grew over 6% last year. To most Metagenics employees, it's not just the comp plan they gravitate to but what Metagenics is doing for Healthcare. If it's all about compensation to you, maybe your interests are not aligned with Meta's passion or direction. Take Care.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a professinal who is highly educated I would expect that compensation be aligned to my background and interests. No matter how interested anyone is in a position, the reality is that if you live in any metropolitan area you cannot live on anything less than a professional salary, benefits and proper expense coverage.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want the easy life, work for pharma. If you want to change the health care industry and not feel guilty about selling your product, work for a company like Metagenics.

The medical industrial complex has brainwashed doctors into being nothing but drug pushers and has given pharmaceuticals a monopoly on health care.

Metagenics does its part in ending this. Are you on board or not?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Meta brainwashes it's reps into believing that their products "actually" work. lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as family when you work for Metagenics. Did you make your 6 calls per day, did you set future appoinments. It was fun while it lasted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, some of those products do work. And some of them saved my life quite frankly. I don't work or have any background in how this particular industry works, but after having so much success in my own personal life I am considering applying with Metagenics. The products are expensive but not as expensive as cancer and other autoimmune diseases that were in my future. I'm not brainwashed into thinking they will help me. My bloodwork reveals it.