Working for Stryker Distributors

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Lapalahbbh, May 6, 2017 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Lapalahbbh

Lapalahbbh Guest

Curious what are the benefits/drawbacks of working for distributors for Stryker Spine products? Anyone work for Crosslink or Biosystems and what has your experience been like?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt is that you ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I already worked for Stryker, why would I be asking for insight? I am interviewing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive worked for a Stryker Distributor for 6 years. The major upside is that you have intital job security. Its not as much make or break your first year if you don't hit quota. This obviously assumes you are a good hire who is smart, works hard, and does things right. The con is pay and benefits. We get a higher commission rate up front compared to direct reps, but lose money on growth and bonuses. Retirement benefits are a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recently AZ changed to a distributer and I definetly miss the old days. Way easier working for corporate if you have relationships with surgeons. Not many are happy around here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Matt?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be someone named Matt who has been questioning their distributer. Spill the beans then convert your surgeons when you switch companies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear it's great... if you don't work in Pittsburgh. We lost spine, word is we're about to lose trauma. Now we have some dumbass spine manager trying to do trauma.

Some distributors are great, this just isn't one of them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This one also

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are reps bailing from new distributers? To many middle men now?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definelty to many peas in the pod in the southwest now. Life was way better before the switch. Are non competes after a pretty much forced switch held up pretty good? Got my surgeons on board to make a switch, and I am preparing to fight it in court if need be. I did get a year gaurentee if I had to take it off, not sure if I want to risk losing the business

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you little choade boy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least I can spell you fucking idiot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the newest distributers can't stop talking about how shitty Stryker is lately. Not sure what's going on but this area is not happy at all and we are hitting our numbers. Everyday starts with a good bashing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do not do it distributors incentive plans are not even close to the corporate direct model, take the smaller commission % and make it up in the incentive program go direct.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newer southwest distributer is clueless. Stealing all the reps work to look better to Corp. A few of us our getting our exit strategy together.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Stryker pull the Spine line from Three Rivers??? thought they had a great spine
    Manager??? And they lose trauma???? thought three rivers was the cream of the
    crop

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What else is different about working for a distributor vs. direct? Is the hiring process different?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a distributers ? Check on Russo in south Florida he’s losing his ass and all his reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kichler is amazing!