Working here

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

obviously there's very little traffic here, but I am curious as to what it's like working here. I've been in pharma for a few years but I also have an animal health background. Can someone tell me what it's like here? Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

145 views and no one has anything to say? Wow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been here for 10 years and with the recent purchase of Merial, the culture is at an all time low! Too much Merial influence and BI legacy employees are falling out in mass! Sad but they asked for it!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, us old folks are retiring ASAP, before the merger costs kills off any more innovation. At least Merial knows how to run a multi product promo. Put a time limit on it, keep everything secret and then announce an extension because ending things mid month is / was stupid. Stupidly successful that is. Although pulling product back from distribution is really stupid if you're not willing to offer the same terms. We're short on billing terms. clinics can get 5 to 6 months terms on Bravecto thru shiny Hank. Give us our money by Christmas. Not to mention the OTC of frontline pissed off a vet or two. Adding a chemical and a new name doesn't quite cut it. Go figure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are such crybabies..Merial this..BI that. Just do your damn job before I pummel you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Animal health pharma is more of a direct sale (next day #s)vs rx trends being delayed for 2 months, much better access to decision makers than human pharma.