Working here

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your in the 06010 focuuuuuuuuuus.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management have failed this company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone failed when they hired your whiny ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^ Also management is immature.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how does it feel to know that every rep hates you, your position is pointless and does not generate income and, most RDs and alcoholics/ over weight because they hate their jobs. Approve my expense report and shut your mouth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you are perfect. No desire to get better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you just reply with another RD comment. What do you do to try and get better at selling? I forgot you don’t need any help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im actually gonna bonus more than the min bonus in this impossible bonus structure that management came up with. So eat a bag of $h!t. What are you doing? Not a damn thing. Down boy

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok RD..... Isn’t it your job to help us get better?? I haven’t benefited from a ride along in years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not an rd. You said no manager needed. Now answer my question. What have you done to get better at selling?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

USWM rep joining the party. I would like to know the answer to the question. Is it training on how to deliver starter cards?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't call them "starter" cards because our coverage requires ST. You weren't here but a few years ago marketing made a huge blunder by creating "starter kits". This resulted in mass confusion with direction from management and also confusion in our offices. It was quite a debacle.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To answer your question have always outperformed the nation. As long as I am ahead of the nation I don't need to make improvements. Now answer my question on what value RDs bring?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus reps have done and still do a damn good job of selling old ass drugs that are not available to the majority. And no we don’t pull out the stupid spiral bound book of tired information. We’ve worked hard to develop relationships and partner with our offices as best we can with what we’ve got. Even when tweedle dee follows us in and interrupts our sales conversations as if anyone wants to hear from him. We either warn our offices ahead of time so they can play along or we apologize after for the arrogant clown showing up trying to look relevant but really just embarrassing us and making a joke of our whole day embarrassing themselves even more.

How’s that expense report going? Kick any back for cell phone bills charging equipment? New initiative to make you all feel important. You win Supernus, guess you need that $30 more than us.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg the “starter kits”. What a huge fail that was.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because you’re retired, yet still coming here. We know you. At least I do. Pathetic.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDs bring ZERO, ZERO value. They cost money and have no purpose. Most of them are miserable, alcoholic, overweight, washed up managers that never were able to sell anything. I mean, if you were killing it at sales why would you become an RD?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe some people get a kick out of managing whiny, 30 year old house wives that think they know everything about pharmaceutical development and regulatory guidance.

I wouldn’t do it, but someone must enjoy listening to you bitch incessantly.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we bitch because you dumb $h!ts are still doing things like it’s 1990. Get with the times idiots. And for the record, literally, I mean literally no one likes you RDs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen I am all for an onslaught against the RDs but the reality is they are just as miserable as us. Honestly, do you think they like implementing what they know is BS? Do you think they enjoy sitting in our cars away from their families? You will find the true problem at this company layers above RDs.