Working here

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too mention the minute we stop calling on our offices the script count is going to plummet even more than it has the past 6 months. No more obligation to fight that PA because since Timothy who has been soooooo good to us the past few years is now gone.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market share is going to plummet even more once we are backfilled by the CSO rep. Offices will no longer be willing to fight a PA to refill a script since "Tammy" who has been here for me for years is now gone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there an echo in here?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me you needed to hear it twice.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like your offices care who orders them lunch and brings in samples.

if they thought that highly of you, they would have recommended you for something bigger and better. Yet here you are, all bitter and angry.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you drastically lower the price and increase coverage you can expect a downward trajectory to continue.

Brace yourself we are far from the bottom.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

price will not be lowered, coverage will not improve. This product has reached its end.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I think you are so desperate to have your opinion be heard you wrote out the same thing twice because you thought the first one didn’t post...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m glad the stock price is soaring!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are just as desperate to silence my opinion. Which you will never do.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are such a warrior!

listen honey, products and companies have their ups and downs, they have cycles. No amount of whining and acting entitled is going to change that.

if you had relevant work experience beyond Supernus you would know that. Instead you sit and bitch and make an ass out of yourself.

you have two choices. Deal with the situation at hand or find a better one. You seem unable to do either.

Be better not bitter

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The walls are closing in on you not me. Take a look at the stock. I’m fine with not getting a bonus. You will pushed out well before me.

812 better meet expectations or else your gone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet Pea, if you had half the clout you think you have, you would still be irrelevant.

my future and well being are not tied to a company, it’s products or its stock.

it’s a job. If it’s run it’s course for your needs, it’s time to move on. No amount of complaining or blaming others will change your circumstances or your outcome.

You clearly need something else in your life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What more do I need when I’ve got you as my bitc$.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like we got that bump in filing 830. Supn up 5% week over week!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn down 5% week over week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn up 2% week over week.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week.