Working here

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn down 5% week over week

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place died when VV left

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn up 25% week over week!!! Don’t f up this snda by putting down the wrong address when filing!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place has changed so much in the last year or so. Not the employee-centric company I came to work for. Now it’s all about shareholders and upper management. And one of those is making out WAY better than the other.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up 14%*

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try Novo or AZ. I hear they have shown very special attention to employees lately.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when was the goal of this company to be like Novo or AZ?? Treat your employees like they are the best asset you have. Because they are!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn down 5% week over week

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn up 5% week over week

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus trains us to enter no rep offices the same way the protesters entered the Capitol. That’s what it’s like to work at Supernus.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did you even take this job? You don’t want to ride with anyone, you don’t like the product, you don’t get enough support, you don’t like management and you don’t want to push into “no see” offices. None of your supposed grievances sound any different than any other Pharma company.

it’s highly possible you are in the wrong line of work for your disposition.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

different poster here. There’s a difference between “no see” offices and offices that are closed to reps right now because of a global pandemic. As a rep it feels really slimey to ignore those notifications and shove our way in to talk about outdated meds and bring zero new information or data to our doctors and staff. It’s a matter of being respectful to our partners, their staff and families and the increased work load they are facing because of this pandemic. And not being respectful to offices new way of doing business is creating the wrong reputation for “our” company.

If you had any amount of respect for the sales force then it’s easy to understand reps aren’t just complaining, we are providing feedback that is valuable coming from the people who are actually out in the field.

The reps who are still here are still hopeful for an adhd launch and future success. But come on, stop screwing everything up and making us look stupid and then saying we complain too much.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You identify yourself as a different poster quite a bit. Same screed though.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what to tell you. I’ve never claimed to be a different poster except for that post. Think whatever you want I guess.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem with an anonymous message board is that we end up with a lot of legitimate feedback from probably quality reps who want to be loyal to the company mixed in with the toxic complaints of likely a few. Then you also have a mix of reasonable responses to what’s going wrong here with the toxic responses. It’s easy to only pay attention to the toxic as they tend to be louder. Wait I lost my train of thought, were we talking about Supernus or America?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over the last 6 months has there been any good news for the reps at this company?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that you all have a job and not a single person was laid off during a worldwide Pandemic when majority of our country was. THAT is “ good news for reps at this company.”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me. Almost ALL pharma companies have retained their reps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only times Supernus chooses to actually acknowledge that we are in a pandemic:
    1) To tell us we are lucky to have kept our jobs in a pandemic (I agree, we are)
    2) To tell us that we are essential employees within a pandemic (I disagree, we are not)

Other than that, it is very clear where Supernus stands. It’s sad to have watched the culture here crumble.