Workplace Violations

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also heard that.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone please confirm this. I tried calling her cell and it went to VM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My fingers are crossed that this is true

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye Morgan you are a liar and a cheat

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why was she canned after just winning CD award?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because she lies on her ORION. She doesn't work. Anyone who follows up on what she "accounts" for would know that. She's never been big into actually working...still isn't.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is she really gone? About time!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have the workplace violations improved or worsend this summer with all of the management changes?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the more bizarre aspects of Convatec is how upper management turned a very blind eye to more than a few RSMs who have cost Convatec a fortune in recruiting and training costs due to shockingly high turnover rastes. Region Managers burning through large numbers of TMs didn't arouse any curiosity from the DOS good ole boys, or VPs? We know who the vicious, sick RSMs were and are in this company and they have remained unscathed while so many TMs were wasted. And nobody in skillman felt it imperative to investigate these sicko RSMs? Convatec became a company allowing and fostering sadism and brutality to run rampant...and nothing was done to the criminals perpetrating these actions? Shame on DJ, shame on DP, shame on RM, and others. Soon Convatec will cease to exist as we knew it and the evil stench emanating from Skilman will vanish---almost as quickly as Convatec's market share, which is dwindling by the day. God, how I pray to You that this nightmare ends soon!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACLU = Anti-Christ Loser Union.

In God We Trust AND I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go home and jackoff to a Sarah Palin poster, you teabagger

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually, i jack-off whenever I see your sales numbers. they make me so-o-o-o- hot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean someone like you was let go from Convatec? Go figure. Bitter little boy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think it is os much nicer these days without all the complaints of the old violations and i think you really have to give the senior leaders some credit for listening to all of us tms inthe field
    my rsm is really different to work with now

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

give me a break!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not only are you a real loser but you sound like a consummate tardling. Who is your RSM? One of the gems like RH, KG, or MD?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did anyone ever come out successful on this popular issue. sound like everyone gave into the company and noone had a case.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you cannot report an RSM to the "authorities"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does that piece of shit RH (a.k.a. Gomer Pyle) in Texas keep his job. I heard that he told his people during the ice storm superbowl week, that if they stayed home, that they had to take a vacation day. Nothing proves the incompetence of that company more than the fact that this doofus still has a job, let alone manages people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that aliens really exist in secret labs in New Mexico.