Worse lie you've heard

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No chinese, real American, real degree, real english, do real work

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes chinese, real Chinese, real Chinese degree, real Chinese english, do real Chinese perfect work!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart. Very smart.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Bydureon is easy to mix, Doctor... And your needle-phobic patient will love it!"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay, I declare the above 'worst lie you've heard' post : winner, winner, chicken dinner!

This shit is ridiculous. I'm glad i have a job and all, many of the endos are speakers for us, but geez - device is pretty horrible! They tell me they have difficulty getting them to take insulin and victoza injections, but this is way out of anybody's comfort zone!

If anyone has any real effective sales strategies, I'm all ears - serious!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone thinking this bydureon kit is not easy to put together and administer, cannot possibly be an honest professional rep, and in fact must be posting such crapp on here to leave some sort of phoney doubt! Even looking at the online video at bydureon.com it is shown how easy it is to put together with the orange connector device. Years ago, you would have had to stick a syringe directly into the vial of powder with the diluent in the syringe, to mix.....now, so much simpler! It only takes 2 minutes at most from start to finish! If you find it so difficult, I wonder how you manage to tie your own shoes, or shave, or even cook a full course meal!

What clowns on this site.....should make you sign up with credentials only! If you don't like the drug please go somewhere else and maybe sell shoes, and let someone work it(bydureon) that does love it! And if you are not truly a rep promoting bydureon, please get a life!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a moron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one else received a bonus for the bydureon approval

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were small bonuses:

In addition, on March 6, 2012, Amylin’s Board of Directors, or the Board, awarded 2011 cash bonuses to Amylin’s named executive officers as follows: Daniel M. Bradbury: $972,000; Mark G. Foletta: $302,220; Mark J. Gergen: $280,800; Marcea Bland Lloyd: $288,090; and Christian Weyer, M.D.: $270,000.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We are not being acquired by another company" - Danny Boy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what no 25 dollar gift card to the mall

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my manager told me be glad to have ajob this week, when I asked about promotion

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all amylin, all in

Can count on me giving a 100%. Worked day and night for the approval,got nothing to show but your left over crumbs.