Worst Acumed regional manager

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jim Devine sucks!!!! Steve Casey very close 2nd!! Jim Devine needs to go back to case coverage.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the matter did McDonalds not hire you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah they hired him but not Jim Devine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, Devine in way over his head. Problem is that he really believes his own bullshit. Watch him, if he's patting you on the back his trying to find the soft spot for the knife.

As for Casey,,,he's just praying, everyday that he can keep his head low and please the Tard. It's well know that he hopes, (prays), everyday that he can keep his job till he can retire. Even so he still holds to the dumb ass Stryker, "Acumed is the best brand" mantra that he hypnotizes himself with everyday. His, "look into my eyes" act doesn't work too well with purchasing managers nowadays.

Both of the dumbasses should be lead to the door before they further the demise of this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!! Well said!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's your salary doing?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another dumbass reply. Where do these mental midgets come from??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? That's all you've got? My salary is a lot better than yours Jim!! Get over it, can't take the criticism?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny that you are calling me out. Yes this is Jim.

I can certainly tell the world how weak all of the sales reps and agents are if you want to take it there.

Keep complaining and crying and talking salary. I will show you who really should be working fast food.

Idiots.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Jim, to all the people you should be leading, teaching and supporting:

"I can certainly tell the world how weak all of the sales reps and agents are if you want to take it there"

you should get Manager of the Year

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is how pathetic Jim Devine truly is. Hey Jim I will take a egg mcmuffin & a large coffee. Try not to burn the muffin this time.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an inspiration you are to your sales reps; what confidence you are instilling in them! The fact that you would make such demeaning comments, threaten your sales team and show such vindictiveness publicly really shows your total lack of professionalism.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post screams professionalism!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading the comments on these boards is hilarious. Not one of you is talking about ways to make more money. You're just too busy infighting to focus your thoughts on the goal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No disagreement with that bit of sarcasm. However, a manager needs to ooze professional behavior whether he feels it is true or not....it's part of the facade. Thoughts about the team should be shared only with peers, not the general public.
    Managers are free criticize (in person)their team and determine whether or not the person can keep the job; in the current work environment, the team is not free to offer suggestions to improve the manager's job performance....the insecurities of the current managers' (note the plural) personalities have forced people to resort to anonymous postings.
    Some of the posts are very angry and aggressive; many, however, contain ideas for improvement....if the management would read the posts objectively, perhaps they would learn exactly what are the problems and try to resolve them.
    Just my opinions.....and opinions are neither right nor wrong!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Jim Devine keep his job???? I have yet to meet another sales rep that likes & wants him on their territory. I think the negative posts are dead on. If we can't vent what can we do? If reps voiced their opinion about him we would be taking a big chance of losing our jobs. Acumed needs to know!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are absolutely correct about taking a chance which is why this anonymous thread is so ongoing. So, perhaps an email to BJ and to LT with specific examples of the poor leadership and a proposal to remedy the situation....what I mean is have specific suggestions (in addition to changing management people) how to increase sales, boost morale, etc. Perhaps include Cafe Pharma website in the email and suggest that they read specific threads. LT is probably unaware of this website. Colson's main concern is the bottom line which won't increase if the "troops" are wary of the leadership, the threats, the cronyism.

Just a thought.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think Jim would come on here and post? No wonder sales are down with people like you selling with thoughts like that. It's pretty sad that he and his personal life have been attacked on here, with nothing constructive coming from the posts. Any keyboard warrior can post anonymously, but a real man or woman would give examples and offer solutions. It's not like Acumed has a real training department. If it did, you may actually have learned to sell something rather than spending your time wasting away on CafePharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On another note, if someone is on this board posting as Jim and making statements on behalf of Jim, you have just committed a form of libel. If Jim feels you have tarnished his name, charges can be brought against you.
    The previous post is right, instead of spending your time on CafePharma, you should be figuring out ways of resolutions.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree but when Jim does come to visit our distributor I as well as other sales reps are forced to take him to accounts. So believe me I work hard to get my sales up only to bring in this immature idiot to screw up months of hard work. My sales are up but I am tired of being forced to show him around when my surgeons don't want him around and simply don't like him. I know I'm not alone because I hear this from other sales reps throughout his region!! He simply brings no value and gets in the way.